Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I've placed £50 bets (and laid them off) on all of the other CL games to keep 365 sweet. Took a grand off them on the national offer and don't want to lose this account

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
for me do i go safe and bet over 0.5 goals pre match and then £50 on the draw (this covers the 0-0)

or do i do what i usually do and bet over 0.5 goals before the game and take a punt on the 12-1 Leicester win or BTTS and Leicester at 22-1... torn between the two bets

Does everyone use the full £50? I always do but i have friends that do £10 or a fiver... whats the point it's free money...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
for me do i go safe and bet over 0.5 goals pre match and then £50 on the draw (this covers the 0-0)

or do i do what i usually do and bet over 0.5 goals before the game and take a punt on the 12-1 Leicester win or BTTS and Leicester at 22-1... torn between the two bets

Does everyone use the full £50? I always do but i have friends that do £10 or a fiver... whats the point it's free money...

I did 50p last time messing my decimal points up. Almost happy when the bet lost......

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I'm thinking Leicester +3 on handicap as it's better value than over 0.5. Then see where it goes to determine the in-play bet

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Think with this one as it's effectively free money on the in play part I will just use it as an outright punt. First goal to be a header perhaps.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I'm thinking Leicester +3 on handicap as it's better value than over 0.5. Then see where it goes to determine the in-play bet

The pre match bet for me needs to be more full proof. Atletico could easily destroy Leicester even with a +3 hc.
[MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] BTTS first half... tough... i'd want more than 5s for that bet. First half usually cagey and feeling eachother out.

Does anyone actually think Leicester can win? I'd hate to bet the draw and Leicester to win.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Do the profit squad people on here use the "stake not returned" method for the in play bet or is this a special case to hope your bet loses and having the whole stake refunded and take it from there. I can't decide

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here