Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BBC2 Newnight featuring this tonight.
A brave victim from Rotherham has said Yaxley-Lennon did not expose the grooming scandals.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
BBC2 Newnight featuring this tonight.
A brave victim from Rotherham has said Yaxley-Lennon did not expose the grooming scandals.

Oh case closed then , one victim out of thousands says he didnt in a biased broadcasting corporation interview so it must be true .

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yaxley-Lennon is his name. How is he exposing muslim grooming gangs? He isn't arresting them or even investigating them.
He just turns up at courts trying to make scene, which actually endangers the judicial processes.

It is literally pointless arguing with these people. They can not, and probably more likely will not accept the simple fact that their glorious leader broke the law. Then broke it again after being specifically warned NOT to. If he goes back inside, they'll probably cause trouble in London again and the British public will get another bill. Free speech my arse.

It's beneath contempt the way he uses child abuse to push his agenda/celebrity cult.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It is literally pointless arguing with these people. They can not, and probably more likely will not accept the simple fact that their glorious leader broke the law. Then broke it again after being specifically warned NOT to. If he goes back inside, they'll probably cause trouble in London again and the British public will get another bill. Free speech my arse.

It's beneath contempt the way he uses child abuse to push his agenda/celebrity cult.

Its pointless arguing with pillocks like you who try and deflect from the issue at hand , which is whether he exposed or was one of a few who brought grooming gangs to public attention, which he did .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Its pointless arguing with pillocks like you who try and deflect from the issue at hand , which is whether he exposed or was one of a few who brought grooming gangs to public attention, which he did .
No he didn't.

It was all over the news way before he got involved.

I'd heard of him because of his EDL stuff and his attempts to reinvent himself.

I'd heard about these grooming gangs because of the people who actually exposed them. The social workers who were ignored and the other people on the coal face of the situation.

They brought to public attention the inadequacies of the police and the whole system.

He jumped on the bandwagon as he always does. He's brought nothing to the cause whatsoever but bigotry and ham fisted attempts to look like a hero, while actually damaging the chances of these scumbags being convicted.

You've swallowed it hook line and sinker. Fair enough, but stop telling people that they don't understand "the issue at hand" when they do.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No he didn't.

I'd heard about these grooming gangs because of the people who actually exposed them. The social workers who were ignored and the other people on the coal face of the situation.

They brought to public attention the inadequacies of the police and the whole system.

He jumped on the bandwagon as he always does. He's brought nothing to the cause whatsoever but bigotry and ham fisted attempts to look like a hero, while actually damaging the chances of these scumbags being convicted.

You've swallowed it hook line and sinker. Fair enough, but stop telling people that they don't understand "the issue at hand" when they do.

Exactly this :thumbsup:

Stephen has simply used the Facebook pretext that, unless you specifically complain about something, you’re in favour of it to try to push himself. Only a half wit would fall for it.

I don’t see many Catholic Church officials being investigated. When’s he moving on to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly this :thumbsup:

I don’t see many Catholic Church officials being investigated. When’s he moving on to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/spurious

I read a few pages of this thread and find it very odd.

Tommy Robinson Didn't uncover the grooming scandal, it was though burried by the establishment for decades and who would like it to go away. By highlighting the problem he prevents this from happening which his supporters like given their level of mistrust of the Government.

Secondly why do posters persist in calling TR S. L-Y? Yes he is using a synonmy, yes everyone knows it now and no it wont change anything. After all every poster in this thread is doing the same, its quite normal in this age of internet.

Maybe you need to send that one back up the pipe or are you being Ironic or NPC?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/spurious

Secondly why do posters persist in calling TR S. L-Y? Yes he is using a synonmy, yes everyone knows it now and no it wont change anything. After all every poster in this thread is doing the same, its quite normal in this age of internet.

Pretty sure if you or I were arrested and it was reported in the press they would use our actual names rather than our made up ones.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Pretty sure if you or I were arrested and it was reported in the press they would use our actual names rather than our made up ones.

But that doesn't answer my question why some are persisting with it on here. Yes TR is a bit Fake, so is Trump but their issues are not. Maybe some are so used to playing the player than the ball they no longer have any kind of reasoned focus?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

so there!

:lol:

(horse shit by the way)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
But that doesn't answer my question why some are persisting with it on here. Yes TR is a bit Fake, so is Trump but their issues are not. Maybe some are so used to playing the player than the ball they no longer have any kind of reasoned focus?

Looney's back and he's posting about reasoned focus! :lol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No he didn't.

Yes he did , i havent swallowed anything hook line and sinker , the only people who have is people like you and we will all find out to our cost if things carry on as they are

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm using it because it's his name :thumbsup:

Remind us what you were banned for again?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney's back and he's posting about reasoned focus! :lol:

NPCslander.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm using it because it's his name :thumbsup:

Remind us what you were banned for again?

Because El Presidente is as biased aF. I just threw an insult back at frutos about identity politics gettoizing gays, something I read in the Pink news and the Butt hurt let ripped.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Because El Presidente is as biased aF. I just threw an insult back at frutos about identity politics gettoizing gays, something I read in the Pink news and the Butt hurt let ripped.

So basically, you were acting like a dick then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here