Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia today

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Me too. He's been hit with a "lazy" sterotype which I can only presume is down to being Dutch and not being Murray but he put himself about when he came on and could be a real asset. A few more performances like that and Hughton will have even more of a dilema around our attacking options.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought he did very well when he came on.

This. Some clever one touch passing. Didn't get much action but looks absolutely 'trained' now. :thumbsup:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think his pace alone will be an outlet for our team when we are under the cosh in games.

Ping it over the top and let the man run on to it, same with Andone. Now, I'm not suggesting we bought them for this reason but it's a bloody good weapon to have.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm going to cut the bloke some slack and say he did okay today otherwise i'll have [MENTION=13309]maltaseagull[/MENTION] breathing down my neck.. At least he looked interested.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I think he should start especially away from home, but saying that I get Chris’ tactics today and they almost paid off against a very good Liverpool team!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I think his pace alone will be an outlet for our team when we are under the cosh in games.

Ping it over the top and let the man run on to it, same with Andone. Now, I'm not suggesting we bought them for this reason but it's a bloody good weapon to have.

Made one superb run in behind vjd just got to the ball first otherwise he was in

VJD really is no slouch and Jürgen virtually ghosted past him in what looked like second gear.

Thought he was very good, another match where I can’t find fault with anyone’s performance.

Unsung hero award for me today goes to Balogun. Reducing Milner infront of the kop the way Lawrenson or Hansen might have done in the past was lovely to see. A real lost art these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure what some are expecting of him with 20 mins to go away at Liverpool

I thought he did ok

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure what some are expecting of him with 20 mins to go away at Liverpool

I thought he did ok

A hat trick? although Barnes would have got 4!!!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Unsung hero award for me today goes to Balogun. Reducing Milner infront of the kop the way Lawrenson or Hansen might have done in the past was lovely to see. A real lost art these days.

Yep, yes, yeah, agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
VJD really is no slouch and Jürgen virtually ghosted past him in what looked like second gear.

Thought he was very good, another match where I can’t find fault with anyone’s performance.

Only one that could have a slight mark by his name today is Propper imo but he as credit in the bank for the performance against Man Utd.

It was funny when Milner got done 3 times in about 5 minutes, nearly felt sorry for him. Not sure if we got booked for any of them either?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here