Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
111rnde.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
"Very Interesting" Perhaps he has decided he would like to jump on this particular bandwagon (which is rolling) given the chance !

But stupid.

Edit - Damn you and your edit so my response misses the Rowan and Martin reference.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I will,taking into account my previous view that we do not need to spend big money on a CB but just pointing that as is usual it will be undisclosed. No doubt somebody ITK will post a probable price that we paid.

are you privy to the formation/s CH intends to employ this coming season BG?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
are you privy to the formation/s CH intends to employ this coming season BG?

Obviously not but if we spend the kind of money being suggested I would think that he will be looking at 3-5-1-1 or 3-5-2 as per England in the World Cup. I really cannot see him starting with 2 of Dunk Duffy Balogun and Moore and keeping 2 as cover it just seems unlikely.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Rumours about us being interested in the Iranian fella must have forced his hand.

I reckon we’ll get him for about 7million.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Rumours about us being interested in the Iranian fella must have forced his hand.

I reckon we’ll get him for about 7million.

Why didn't he hand in a transfer request when we showed interest in that Sheff Utd bloke then ?

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because the manager didn’t think he was Premier League standard. The fact that Duffy was our major signing in the 2016 summer window and has never been dropped for Goldson in 2 seasons tells you that CH didn’t think he was quite good enough.

Goldson is a stylish defender that will shine in the Scottish premiership, where the majority of his opponents will be lower half Championship standard.

You don't know that CH thought Goldson wasn't PL quality. Understandably CH never broke up his favoured CB's; experimenting otherwise in a touch and go relegation situation would have been risky.

There was never any evidence from good sauces that CH was trying to encourage Goldson to try permanent pastures new (Skalak, Norwood, Baldock),

Goldson wanted to play first team football and his hero Gerrard gave him the chance. End of story.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Obviously not but if we spend the kind of money being suggested I would think that he will be looking at 3-5-1-1 or 3-5-2 as per England in the World Cup. I really cannot see him starting with 2 of Dunk Duffy Balogun and Moore and keeping 2 as cover it just seems unlikely.

Feel sure that conservative Chris won't play three at the back again unless he has to, not after the Chelsea debacle. Although there again, he does have different players at his disposal now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here