Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Transfer Window opens today!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can you do another list what is needed :)

1. Ryan
2. Krul ( HGP ) or New Signing
3. Maenpaa or Walton ( HGP ) or New Signing
4. Bruno
5. Schelotto
6. New Signing (Fullback)
7. Suttner
8. Bong
9. Dunk ( HGP )
10. Duffy ( HGP )
11. Goldson ( HGP ) or New Signing
12. New Signing (Central Defender)
13. New Signing (Central Midfield)
14. Stephens ( HGP )
15. Pröpper
16. Kayal
17. Knockaert
18. Izquierdo
19. March ( HGP )
20. Skalak or New Signing
21. Groß
22. New Signing (Attacking midfield)
23. Murray
24. Hemed or New Signing
25. Locadia
26. Baldock ( HGP ) or New Signing

1 OF THE NEW SIGNINGS UNDER 21 - so the squad is 25 players.

Not in squad :
Towell
Norwood

Quality not quantity needed.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It's not as if our most important signing was made in May last year either. Board twiddling their thumbs again

There will be a lot more twiddling this year due to the differing window close dates. Foreign teams will probably up the prices more than ever because of this

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There will be a lot more twiddling this year due to the differing window close dates. Foreign teams will probably up the prices more than ever because of this

Is that your suggestion for the excuse given by Barber-out for starting next season with Murray and Hemed, again? :jester:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I can't work out if the World Cup will mean we will do business early or very late?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I can't work out if the World Cup will mean we will do business early or very late?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of both. Any players that we've been after for a while (and might have been at the Man U game?) could be persuaded to sing in the next few weeks. However I think we will sing 2 or 3 in August.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We don't even have a rumours thread yet.

No point we never have a clue until a day or so before a signing is made these days. It’s just pissing in the wind in hopeful expectation and with no foundation at all any more...mostly. I do remember some rumours about the players who the failed medicals or rejected us though.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Does this mean that, in theory, Man Utd and Chelsea could sign players and play them in the cup final?

If so, that seems wrong somehow.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Does this mean that, in theory, Man Utd and Chelsea could sign players and play them in the cup final?

If so, that seems wrong somehow.

No...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of both. Any players that we've been after for a while (and might have been at the Man U game?) could be persuaded to sing in the next few weeks. However I think we will sing 2 or 3 in August.

OK, What have I missed?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

We can't do it TOO late. The World Cup Final is on 15th July. The transfer window closes on 9th August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here