Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can anybody translate that link.
Google translate:

That Florin Andone will not continue in Deportivo is an open secret. That his destiny is in the Premier League is something that begins to take shape. The Romanian international is very close to closing his pass to enlist in Brighton. The seagulls were already interested in the attacker at the close of the summer market and now seem willing to take the tip, since its clause in Second, six million euros, makes it a candy. Various sources confirm the Sussex club as the best placed to take control of Andone, already speaking of a profiled agreement between club and player.

Florin Andone was already an object of desire in the month of August. Deportivo received an offer for the striker on the last day of the market, a circumstance that caused the rejection by the entity of La Coruña due to the lack of time to search for a substitute for guarantees. At the time there was talk of an offer of 18 million euros, a proposal that Praza de Pontevedra deny having received. In the offices of the club they speak of 12 million as the last amount in firm that was received by Romanian.

Now, with the decline of category [Depor's relegation], the termination clause of Andone is reduced to 6 million euros, a smaller figure for the economic power of any club in the Premier. The departure of the striker will be at 6 million euros from July 1, day from which Deportivo will be Second team for all purposes. Under that premise, it is not ruled out that a negotiation between clubs could be opened to expedite the departure of Andone. Your withdrawal is an inevitable fact and Dépor may be interested in receiving the money one month in advance to be able to move in the market.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can anybody translate that link.

That Florin Andone will not continue in Deportivo is an open secret. That his destiny is in the Premier League is something that begins to take shape. The Romanian international is very close to closing his pass to enlist in Brighton. The seagulls were already interested in the attacker at the close of the summer market and now seem willing to take the tip, since its clause in Second, six million euros, makes it a candy. Various sources confirm the Sussex club as the best placed to take control of Andone, already speaking of a profiled agreement between club and player.

Florin Andone was already an object of desire in the month of August. Deportivo received an offer for the striker on the last day of the market, a circumstance that caused the rejection by the entity of La Coruña due to the lack of time to search for a substitute for guarantees. At the time there was talk of an offer of 18 million euros, a proposal that Praza de Pontevedra deny having received. In the offices of the club they speak of 12 million as the last amount in firm that was received by Romanian.

Now, with the decline of category, the termination clause of Andone is reduced to 6 million euros, a smaller figure for the economic power of any club in the Premier. The departure of the striker will be at 6 million euros from July 1, day from which Deportivo will be Second team for all purposes. Under that premise, it is not ruled out that a negotiation between clubs could be opened to expedite the departure of Andone. Your withdrawal is an inevitable fact and Dépor may be interested in receiving the money one month in advance to be able to move in the market.

For what it is worth !

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Seems to me it's not a done deal yet but we have first dibs at the cut price of 6 million Euros. I see a bidding war looming, with Burnley.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I give this signing my blessing :angel:. You may proceed immediately BHA.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Seems to me it's not a done deal yet but we have first dibs at the cut price of 6 million Euros. I see a bidding war looming, with Burnley.

If he has a relegation clause of six million euros then can’t see there being a bidding war. Everyone will offer the same price as he will be free to choose any club that meets the clause. Wages may decide it.
He knows we want him have done for a year hopefully that is enough to help him choose brighton

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If he has a relegation clause of six million euros then can’t see there being a bidding war. Everyone will offer the same price as he will be free to choose any club that meets the clause. Wages may decide it.
He knows we want him have done for a year hopefully that is enough to help him choose brighton

Yes I agree what I tried to get across is we could be in a wage bidding war with Burnley who bid 13 million euros before we bid 18 million last summer. Cut price player for the club who is prepared to offer the best deal?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Yes I agree what I tried to get across is we could be in a wage bidding war with Burnley who bid 13 million euros before we bid 18 million last summer. Cut price player for the club who is prepared to offer the best deal?

True, but whos to say Burnley are still interested, they signed Wood and Wells in the summer..

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Florin Andone.

Is he the new Jazz lead electric triangle player in pentangle?

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My Romanian colleague rather winced at the prospect of this fella making it in the Premier League.
But if even half the rumours are true there's no doubting the clubs desire to get him, so fingers crossed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My Romanian colleague rather winced at the prospect of this fella making it in the Premier League.
But if even half the rumours are true there's no doubting the clubs desire to get him, so fingers crossed.

So you call people out who formed an opinion on Locadia because they WATCHED HIM play a few times and yet you already appear to be forming an opinion of a player you have NEVER SEEN play based on heasay ?

You couldn't make this up :lolol::facepalm:
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So you call people out who formed an opinion on Locadia because they WATCHED HIM play a few times and yet you already appear to be forming an opinion of a player you have NEVER SEEN play based on heasay ?

You couldn't make this up :lolol::facepalm:
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Where is my opinion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here