Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 24/2 - 25/2

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Great result.
But my wife had to keep kicking me, as I kept falling into a deep coma, after listening to Steve Claridge on R5L :shootself

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tomkins injured as well. They are running on a skeleton staff.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hennessey should have kept that header out. They're bang in trouble. Their desperate start to the season looks like it might be costly.

Fair play to him though. Reporter acts like a knob so what does he expect. Apart from the fact he played for Palace and now manages them, quite respect Hodgson.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I had no idea that they'd scored that many. :lolol:

Probably a penalty too.

But they're absolutely not a one man team, Roy says so. In fact, he said it was "insulting" to the rest of their players to call them a one man team.

That record again sans Wilf: P10 W0 D0 L10.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Also: how crap was Erik Lamela? Hopefully his replacement will pull up a few trees.

Dele Alli going down far too easily as usual, though might actually have been a penalty that one.

Thought it was a pen, he had his legs kicked out but its another one for the linesman to give rather than the ref as there is no way a ref could see enough of that and give it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Palace next 4 games look nice....PAHAHAAAA

To add a touch of caution to this (justifiable) moment of glee: I'm fairly sure they pretty much saved their sorry arses last season with a highly improbable run of results against teams nobody expected them to beat. That after Big Sam had had a pretty indifferent start to his Palace career.

Their next four includes Man United and Liverpool at home, and Chelsea away, after a week off due to them being knocked out of the FA Cup by Brighton & Hove Albion. United aren't as good as many seem to think, they've already (somehow!) beaten Chelsea, and they seem to have had the Indian sign over Liverpool in recent seasons, so I shan't hold my breath just yet.

I will laugh today though of course.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Splendid. Also means we can't be any lower than 15th after next Saturdays fixtures before our game on Sunday :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Cramp. He's got CRAMP :lol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
To add a touch of caution to this (justifiable) moment of glee: I'm fairly sure they pretty much saved their sorry arses last season with a highly improbable run of results against teams nobody expected them to beat. That after Big Sam had had a pretty indifferent start to his Palace career.

Their next four includes Man United and Liverpool at home, and Chelsea away, after a week off due to them being knocked out of the FA Cup by Brighton & Hove Albion. United aren't as good as many seem to think, they've already (somehow!) beaten Chelsea, and they seem to have had the Indian sign over Liverpool in recent seasons, so I shan't hold my breath just yet.

I will laugh today though of course.

They've also got five winnable games to finish off with when they might have their talisman back!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They've also got five winnable games to finish off with when they might have their talisman back!

Haven't seen the last five, but yes, logic suggests that would be the case, unfortunately.

Though: isn't one of them....us? :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Man United concede their second PL :goal: from open play at Old Trafford this season. 0-1 Chelsea.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Amazing that United were second for so much of this season. They've rarely looked like an impressive side. Chelsea are flaky but have individuals who crowds pay to watch, and have their moments. I can't stand Hazard, but he's a fabulous footballer. Liverpool and City have been blistering at times, and Spurs are quite capable of playing great football even if the likes of Alli haven't been on top form.

United have just bored their way into the top few. They're so dull to watch: do they have a single player you'd think "Yep, he's worth the admission fee" about?

This is one of those classic "couldn't care less who wins" games for me.

Equaliser for United, of course.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here