Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Blue Monday

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
After 3 hours on the train i found out i was being made redundent today out of no where ****ing result. Worst monday of the year. Probably going to be a contender.

Looks like [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] is the winner so far :nono:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ive been working from home now since November. My immediate boss is in India, and hasnt noticed yet [emoji106]
I work from home most of the time and have done for nearly three years. Generally go to the office for about 2/3 hours one day a week.

As that's normally on a Thursday or Friday, Mondays are fine by me and today was no exception.

Got up late, did some work, sorted out calls and emails, now in the pub. Gotta ease yourself into the week.....

I think one of the reasons this is supposed to be the worst Monday is that people are skint after Christmas but as this is tax return season and I'm an accountant I'm fortunate that this also doesn't apply.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Looks like [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION] is the winner so far :nono:

Not great however can only keep going. **** them. Well known company too. Going to the shitehouse. Im one of many to come. Expect to see more in the next 12 months.

In the mean time anyone looking for a ****ing hard worker please let me know. Would be a huge help.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Got up at 5-45 ready to start a new job, left at 6-30 and drove to Crawley, quickly realised that i would be left in the lurch/stitched on this contract , alarm bells started ringing in my head.........jumped in the car and headed back down the A23.
No regrets....Bad day though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Today is reckoned to be the most depressing day of the year, and not just for those having to commute to London.

Anyone in need of a hug?

Last week was my worst. Mind you, I did leave work today at half three. So nice to get home :kiss:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yesterday was my first day off of three after a long week/end. The Albion won for the first time in ages and we have a rare Saturday 3pm home game coming up at the end of this week (which I have a day off for, so that'll break up another set of shifts nicely). One of my utility suppliers contacted me to advise that, rather than me owing them money as initially suggested, they actually owe me a hundred quid or so. Also, I discovered that there was more money left in my bank account than I'd expected (who doesn't love it when THAT happens??), and finally it's pay day tomorrow.

I've had worse days.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
CZBPQ9oW8AEKwpQ.png

pg

Jan 30, 2008
I work from home most of the time and have done for nearly three years. Generally go to the office for about 2/3 hours one day a week.

As that's normally on a Thursday or Friday, Mondays are fine by me and today was no exception.

Got up late, did some work, sorted out calls and emails, now in the pub. Gotta ease yourself into the week.....

I think one of the reasons this is supposed to be the worst Monday is that people are skint after Christmas but as this is tax return season and I'm an accountant I'm fortunate that this also doesn't apply.
i'm alright jack:vuvu:
regards
DR

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Man, Llcooj's an accountant now? You could see it coming though . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaaTxVRG06c

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here