Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This thread

qptpPj.gif

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
How many loyalty points do these 400 people have, I read the Ultras don't tend to do away games so I assume most will have less than the people that already hold the seats all very fair isn't it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How many loyalty points do these 400 people have, I read the Ultras don't tend to do away games so I assume most will have less than the people that already hold the seats all very fair isn't it.

I believe 'Parish Points' (as Palace supporters witheringly refer to them) are dished out by the club hiercarchy to the HF on an 'as and when' basis to fufil their particular requirements, rather then being based on previous attendences, as is the protocol for 'regular' supporters. This is how the HF secured exclusive access to the central areas at Wembley for the Play-off and FA Cup finals, for example.

As the earlier post from CPFC G alluded to, the organisers of the HF simply supply Parish with a list of names and their demands and he facilitates the tickets. Good stuff, eh?

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can you not read this back to yourself and see just how weird it sounds?
Indeed.

Their club is now being dictated to by some twats who don't go to away games (unless it's Brighton, with no tickets) and have refused to attend home matches this season because they weren't allowed the best seats in the ground (as these were already held by loyal fans who've been there for years/decades).

What kind of warped f*ckwittery does it take to think "Actually, let's kick the proper fans out of the best seats in the house and let the twats have them. Yeah, that'll work well".

How is this possible?

The whole thing has been shown up for what it is. A land grab of the best seats by "fans" who were happy to ditch the club completely when they didn't originally get what they wanted.

It's a disgrace. Even though it's "let's **** everything up constantly Crystal Palace" it's beyond bad.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
This is all based on the Wembley experience.

What they haven't worked out yet is that was a one off occasion which the fans were up for, so trying to replicate it for a Monday night in Bournemouth, or hopefully, Tuesday night in Bristol, is another matter..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is all based on the Wembley experience.

What they haven't worked out yet is that was a one off occasion which the fans were up for, so trying to replicate it for a Monday night in Bournemouth, or hopefully, Tuesday night in Bristol, is another matter..

It’s certainly not about trying to create the LEGENDARY atmosphere at Bournemouth or Bristol. The AU don’t do away games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just found out that I know one of the Loyal 400 being turfed out.

This is someone who donated over £1000 to Palace at the time of Admin 1.

Shoddy.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Palace, though, are committed to creating a large signing section in the area behind the goal and will not go back on their decision.

Palace had initially resisted the move and the HF have not been present at Palace home games this season.

But the atmosphere at Selhurst Park has suffered and Palace have now agreed to the move after listening to feedback from a large number of supporters, mainly from Sussex and with comedy names."

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...isplaced-by-new-singing-section-a3963271.html

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
“Many of these people affected have held those tickets since the stand was built in 1995. People sit with their family and friends, for the most this experience is one of the most important things in their lives. We are a community equal to the Fanatics.”

Wrong they are worth more.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Palace, though, are committed to creating a large signing section in the area behind the goal and will not go back on their decision.

Palace had initially resisted the move and the HF have not been present at Palace home games this season.

But the atmosphere at Selhurst Park has suffered and Palace have now agreed to the move after listening to feedback from a large number of supporters, mainly from Sussex and with comedy names."

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...isplaced-by-new-singing-section-a3963271.html
*chortle*

Edit aside, they do actually seem to be using "that thing that became our joke petition" to justify their actions. In fact it seems like their only justification.

It's unbelievable.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
*chortle*

Edit aside, they do actually seem to be using "that thing that became our joke petition" to justify their actions. In fact it seems like their only justification.

It's unbelievable.

I was saying the exact same thing to my mate, Scott Chegg, only this evening.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012

It might be worth pointing that out in the comments section, starting to feel a bit guilty even though no one could have forseen that parody of a petition being used to justify turfing out loyal supporters.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It might be worth pointing that out in the comments section, starting to feel a bit guilty even though no one could have forseen that parody of a petition being used to justify turfing out loyal supporters.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was on the brink of tweeting a reply to Prince Charming saying ‘FFS have you actually looked at the names on petition you’re using to justify the screwing of your fanbase ?’ But then I thought ah bollocks, it’ll be funnier if it comes out later............

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne

https://www.change.org/p/crystal-pa...esdale-lower-seating-allocation-selhurst-park

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here