Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carragher

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Knowledgeable? Said AJ crossed ball for goal. The described Izquierdo as "full-back in front of a "full-back".

W@nker

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Pretty much what that Brighton and Hove Albion ex-player and current employee Steve Sidwell said tonight on the BBC. So, your point is.........?

Apologies for spelling the(n) wrong. Thought I did OK with Izquierdo.

My point is Carragher is a w@nker.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
He managed to get himself locked out of corporate and ended up on the stairs down from the North end of the WSU. Got a bit of light hearted piss taking and took it all in good spirit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Watching the first half replay on the internet and Carragher had had nothing but praise for Brighton. He is absolutely full of compliments. I am in agreement with the earlier poster who stated that some can't wait to exhibit their prejudices against Scousers.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Watching the first half replay on the internet and Carragher had had nothing but praise for Brighton. He is absolutely full of compliments. I am in agreement with the earlier poster who stated that some can't wait to exhibit their prejudices against Scousers.
He very much wrote us off in his pre match build up. He stated he feared for us against West Ham's front three and predicted that after tonight's match we would be serious contenders for relegation

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He very much wrote us off in his pre match build up. He stated he feared for us against West Ham's front three and predicted that after tonight's match we would be serious contenders for relegation

Fair enough, he got it wrong on that count, however I personally didn't expect us to win tonight, it was just an opinion.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Well to be fair looking at respective form pre match he'd probably be about right if you take your rose tinted specs off! Even post match and having won, we're still contenders for relegation. I wouldn't say serious contenders, but we are contenders along with another 8 or so teams

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Well to be fair looking at respective form pre match he'd probably be about right if you take your rose tinted specs off! Even post match and having won, we're still contenders for relegation. I wouldn't say serious contenders, but we are contenders along with another 8 or so teams

I do agree, but my feeling (hoping) is that the three currently at the bottom now could very quickly get cut adrift

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here