Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Front six looks fine - the defence is a lot more of a risk than I would normally expect from CH. I realise that injuries have played a part, but even so. Would be fantastic if the three youngsters play blinders - or if one of them plays their way into the first team for Fulham! Didn't expect to see Suttner in a Brighton first team again.

Anyway, come on lads, lets beat these scummers!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Loving the way Ali J is in deep conversation with Will Collar as they walk off after the warm-up here, and gives him an encouraging tap on the back as they head into the tunnel. A superstar in his own country, and only a month or so on from appearing in the World Cup, but he seems to be as far from a Billy Big-Bollocks as you could hope to find:-

[TWEET]1034508995732664320[/TWEET]

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
No.

Firstly, we were playing Barnet.

Secondly, the only U-23 player who started was Jayson Molumby, and Hughton pretty much had no choice in midfield; Kayal was still out injured and Sidwell was really struggling with his back.
Des Hutchison played and as Tilley scored the winner I’m guessing he played too

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Loving the way Ali J is in deep conversation with Will Collar as they walk off after the warm-up here, and gives him an encouraging tap on the back as they head into the tunnel. A superstar in his own country, and only a month or so on from appearing in the World Cup, but he seems to be as far from a Billy Big-Bollocks as you could hope to find:-

[TWEET]1034508995732664320[/TWEET]

That's lush. AJ:love:

D

Deleted member 2719

I have never ever heard the Northstand as quiet as tonight, they need to stand up and be counted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here