beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
heard about this earlier in the week, assumed it was a parody

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What a load of bullsiht. If this isn't a parody I'll be a monkey's uncle!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Words matter," PETA tweeted Tuesday.

They obviously haven't considered a backlash from birds who will accuse them of cultural appropriation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Snowflake is a stupid term. It means left winger who doesn't subscribe to Trump's view that anything he disagrees with is fake news. The opposite is 'Broflake' which describes the usual arrangement of Holocaust deniers, and men who think its' OK to give the missus the occasional slap.

Peta, however, are indeed a bunch of clowns. As I (who have been involved in animal/medical research for nearly 40 years) always say, if you would refuse giving medicine that would save the life of your dying child because it was discovered via animal research (which nearly all medicines are - the rest were found by luck) then I would respect you piety (albeit I would call you an insane child killing **** as well). Otherwise, Peta and their like are just sick weirdos, delusional fact-deniers, or people making money out of the mugs who give money to them.

And....exhale.

"Words matter," PETA tweeted Tuesday.

They obviously haven't considered a backlash from birds who will accuse them of cultural appropriation.
I like that the lead picture is of a plate of bacon and eggs

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No one likes PETA, even the majority of Vegans dislike them.

Bunch of extremists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Need an alternative for 'the elephant in the room' too. How about 'the unwelcome bunch of nut-job extremist loons in the room'?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That's right about feeding a fed horse. If you do overfeed it and it dies, how could you possibly sell it???
Whilst we're on the subject of the animal kingdom, how did two dozen Turdus merula find their voice after being cooked?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Don't think PETA should be totally dismissed as a bunch of loonies. Some of their 'demands' are IMO are good BUT I think they are doing themselves major harm by this campaign and the one about the village called Wool. I suspect there are others as well where you have to ask whether they are doing more harm than good.

One could argue it keeps the organisation and its principles in the public eye...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Don't think PETA should be totally dismissed as a bunch of loonies. Some of their 'demands' are IMO are good BUT I think they are doing themselves major harm by this campaign and the one about the village called Wool. I suspect there are others as well where you have to ask whether they are doing more harm than good.

One could argue it keeps the organisation and its principles in the public eye...

There are some absolute loons at PETA, they shouldn’t really be taken notice of when it comes to nonsense like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here