Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Bets / Offers Prices ect

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why do people do correct score bets (apart from arbing)? Surely the only worse bets are the "scorecast" type "Murray to score and Brighton to win 2-1" bets where you get about 15/1 if you're lucky. Absolutely terrible odds every time.

The bookies must make more off these than anything else.

I do one on the Brighton result most home games for my son. He predicts the score, I stick on a quid, he sees the winnings if he’s right. He got Newcastle, Everton & Man U (yes really) spot on last season which gives me about an extra week before he’s bothering me for XBox Live / VBucks. For my very occasional ones the finger’s always hovering near the cash out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I do one on the Brighton result most home games for my son. He predicts the score, I stick on a quid, he sees the winnings if he’s right. He got Newcastle, Everton & Man U (yes really) spot on last season which gives me about an extra week before he’s bothering me for XBox Live / VBucks. For my very occasional ones the finger’s always hovering near the cash out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't work with my son as he always predicts us to win five nil. Started when he was about 6 and is now a running joke.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Cashed out the 2:0 Brazil Single as soon as the second goal went in for a profit of £8.27

Profit = £37.73

My £5 for Tuesday:

£4 Double on a draw between Sweden & Switzerland and a win for England.

£1 Correct Score Double:

Sweden 0:0 Switzerland
England 2:1 Colombia

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still wondering whether or not to cash out for £5.27p , that's a right result for me so far :lolol:.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Smashed it with just £4.50 left from the £50 ! got a £14.20 return so back in the game

Todays/ Saturdays must do bets

France 2-0
Belgium 2-1
England 2-0
Draw 1-1

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Smashed it with just £4.50 left from the £50 ! got a £14.20 return so back in the game

Todays/ Saturdays must do bets

France 2-0
Belgium 2-1
England 2-0
Draw 1-1

Sticking or Twisting ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Stuck , though the £72 .20 cash out is rather tempting , and ordinarily i would definitely have bailed out tbh , if it comes in i'll buy you a new car air freshener :O

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

jim.JPG

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How much have you won?

Well done!

I did ok but lost my bottle 20 minutes into the Croatia game and bailed out , i could of won £1978,34p , i bailed at £875 , yes a tinge of regret ,but for me to win what i did with what i stake is like 5 years worth of free bets :lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
£50 on Sweden to qualify at 5/2 yesterday.
Started covering my £100 at 18/1 England World Cup Winners (put on here somewhere).
Cash out options are meagre at £380. So backing team we play to qualify to break even.
This will now be £120 on Croatia at 6/5 to return £276 and cover £270 of bets.

Laying England does not seem to be better than doing this?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Todays/Wednesdays free money for everyone must do bets .

France 2-1
England 2-0 , £2 Correct score Double/Singles

Pavard ( France) 1st scorer @33s £2

Stones (England) 1st scorer @ 33s £2

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
France Belgium is just so close to call in my view. For that reason, I reckon the value bet is Belgium to qualify. I'm not saying they will, it's just you'll get better than evens, which is basically how I see that one.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Very surprised to see Croatia at 5/2. I would have had them as favourites for tomorrow night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here