Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That cross

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just feel the cross from Gross for the second goal deserves its own thread. It was just perfect. Can’t believe we have players with that quality at the club! Happpy days.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
<iframe src='//gifs.com/embed/that-cross-zKALx5' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='1280px' height='720px' style='-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);' ></iframe>

Brilliant :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
<iframe src='//gifs.com/embed/that-cross-zKALx5' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='1280px' height='720px' style='-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);' ></iframe>

zKALx5

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
The cross is a thing of wonder. However, Schelloto's reaction is the best for me. He sees the cross, checks his run and starts ambling back before Glen has had a chance to bury it. He knew that was going in when it left Gross's boot.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just feel the cross from Gross for the second goal deserves its own thread. It was just perfect. Can’t believe we have players with that quality at the club! Happpy days.

Great call [emoji2]

Best cross since Barnes for Ulloa against Arsenal or CMS for Ulloa........

Solly for Knockaert.......vs Birmingham.

Great times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How do you beat two defenders and a keeper from there? Ridiculous - but bloody awesome.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Huh! Defence should have hovered it up (Dunk'n'Duffy would have) - and the goalkeeper should have saved it. Apart from that............

Oh, OK, it was a pretty decent cross, and fair play to Murray for getting to exactly the right place at the right time.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was absolutely perfect, a thing of real beauty.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Gross is THAT good that it didn't even appear in my mind that he couldn't land the ball on Murrays head.

Genuinely, the ball was played out to him and I shouted MURRAYS THERE. You could already see the goal on.

It's only now that I realise how GOOD that cross was and there was still so much to actually do. It just goes to show that his level of performance is so constantly great that I just ASSUMED he would make the cross.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here