Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion facebook Pride binfest

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Skipper,you’re talking out of your hoop,
Now people that used their democratic vote to leave the EU (and we are leaving,thank goodness)are not only racist but homophobic also?
Any more outrageous insults you would like to hurl at Me just because your panties are in a bunch?
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're obviously not very bright, are you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Interesting set of reactions and comments on the BHA official FB page to the club changing their profile pic to a Pride flag.
Love it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still baffles me to this day why anyone would give a **** what someone elses sexuality is.

To care enough to load up facebook and tap out bunch of intolerant gibberish... mystifying.
It's not really that mystifying, it's simply from a lack of understanding/education, just as people would care what race and religion someone else is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does not surprise me. There seems to be a section of very intolerant Brighton "fans", probably the pro-brexit lot
Don't you think you could move on from your prejudice?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
_102816694_pp_pride_bus_001.jpg

Thought this empty bus was nicely done on the parade this morning

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It’s mostly Muslims. It’s against their faith. But the same people that protect gay rights will now try and protect Muslim rights. Odd.

There's as many Christian names as there are Muslim.
But inevitably people gloss over those.

goldstonegull

Feb 18, 2009
plymouth
Does not surprise me. There seems to be a section of very intolerant Brighton "fans", probably the pro-brexit lot who got bored and felt the need to spout some offensive stuff...no doubt they will be back to claim it is not offensive and just free speech and trott out the classic "some of my best friends are gay" line.

What the Flying F**k has pro brexit got to do with it. What a stupid comment

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Skipper,you’re talking out of your hoop,
Now people that used their democratic vote to leave the EU (and we are leaving,thank goodness)are not only racist but homophobic also?
Any more outrageous insults you would like to hurl at Me just because your panties are in a bunch?
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oi! Not me, although I do agree with you.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It does make me chuckle. We get ourselves in a right old funkle because some knucklehead in the away end mentions he can see me holding hands with another chap. Go watch a match in Croatia or Dubai. It’ll turn your hair white! Foreigners are racist twats.

I'm toying with seeing us at Huddersfield in December..but not sure i can make it to Croatia or Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here