Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday's Events From The Armchair Fan's Perspective

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Brilliant read GB.

Hardly heard a peep on the telly. All the singing appeared to come from Forest but I guess that is down to where Sky had their microphones.

Not quite true. We sounded very loud at times, understandably we were quiet for large stretches but it was tense and we were out of things. We were again very loud towards the end when we were pushing for a goal. Forest were largely quiet but then, they had nothing to play for.

The Bear

Dec 21, 2010
How on earth did you control yourself when Ulloa scored? :D

By screaming GET IN through gritted teeth and punching the old man on the leg weirdly? We were fortunate enough to be in a sparsely populated area of the stand so could drop a few fist pumps without too much worry. Great view of the away end from where we were, if I knew how I'd upload some pleasing videos.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nice work. Thanks. Quick question. It was deafening at times in the away end. Did that come across in the telly? I only ask because a couple of times the rather feeble Forest support we're singing "shall we sing a song for you?".

Err...

I was in the away end yesterday and the atmosphere really wasn't great, rarely did we get everyone singing a song in time, variety was poor and there were long periods of silence. Obviously different scenes after each goal but in between and before it really wasn't anything to write home about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here