Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
905 tickets in the WSU and that's about it.

Away end seems just about sold out too. Nothing yet been sold in S1A. This could be extra for them or us but probably not both!

S1A will not be opened at all. That is the Area where they are still building the new TV Studio.
Still locked a work in progress at weekend. Health and Safety will say no.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
905 tickets in the WSU and that's about it.

Away end seems just about sold out too. Nothing yet been sold in S1A. This could be extra for them or us but probably not both!

I was told by a 1901 club employee this morning that they haven't yet opened the West middle tier, but think that they probably will. 1901ers originally had the choice of buying a seat in 1901 West Lower, 1901 East Lower, or anywhere else in the ground they wanted, other than W2 (I think anyone could buy in those 2 1901 areas too).

I was told by a 1901 club employee this morning that they haven't yet opened the West middle tier, but think that they probably will. 1901ers originally had the choice of buying a seat in 1901 West Lower, 1901 East Lower, or anywhere else in the ground they wanted, other than W2 (I think anyone could buy in those 2 1901 areas too).

Great if they are opening it. But I'm sure those who wanted 1901 will have already bought the tickets for elsewhere, considering it's been on sale for weeks and it's not only 5 days to kick off.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've been told by the club that they definitely will NOT be opening West Middle seats or lounges so if people should not hold off seat purchases in anticipation of those seats becoming available.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've been told by the club that they definitely will NOT be opening West Middle seats or lounges so if people should not hold off seat purchases in anticipation of those seats becoming available.

I suspect the person who told you this may be rather better informed than the person who told me that they might...

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Only a few hundred tickets left for this one. Great effort. Away end is nearly sold out too. I wonder what our highest crowd for a friendly is. I reckon it could definitely be the biggest non-pre season tournament friendly crowd in the country this year.

I bought a couple of tickets weeks ago and clicked on the 'Print at Home' option. I've looked through my emails and can't find the tickets anywhere. Can anyone, with previous experience with this sort of thing, help please?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only a few hundred tickets left for this one. Great effort. Away end is nearly sold out too. I wonder what our highest crowd for a friendly is. I reckon it could definitely be the biggest non-pre season tournament friendly crowd in the country this year.

I bought a couple of tickets weeks ago and clicked on the 'Print at Home' option. I've looked through my emails and can't find the tickets anywhere. Can anyone, with previous experience with this sort of thing, help please?

Should be pdf files attached to an email (a separate email from the 'yespay' transaction confirmation thing). Check your spam folder if not in your inbox. They're usually sent pretty much straight after you've completed the online transaction. If no joy call the ticket office and they'll resend the email.

Looking forward to this. Hell of a turnout for a friendly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here