Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Still waiting for a Trumper to articulately debunk this. Anyone?

He's gone, and it's simply a matter of time, right? If wrong, please explain.

Why bother? Trump was going to be impeached within a month of taking office because of Russians, Then Trump was going to be impeached beauce of being mentally unfit, then Trump was going to be impeached after Comey's testimony. Its going to debunk itself.

Meanwhile Hillary's smashed up server has been seized and investigations are beginning into various Democrats..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why bother? Trump was going to be impeached within a month of taking office because of Russians, Then Trump was going to be impeached beauce of being mentally unfit, then Trump was going to be impeached after Comey's testimony. Its going to debunk itself.

Meanwhile Hillary's smashed up server has been seized and investigations are beginning into various Democrats..

Please respond to the article, not something totally unconnected. Which scenario plays out?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Please respond to the article, not something totally unconnected. Which scenario plays out?

Number 6.

Trump doesn't fire Mueller because he knows theres nothing to find, meanwhile one or two things happen. GOP gets called out by Bannon for allowing the DNC to use the mechanisms of Government to harrass and smear the POTUS with no evidence. GOP memebers become so pissed of with tthe Dems antics they start going after Dems with investigations.

Of those points the first and last are beginning to play out.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
True. Question anything and you're an unpatriotic, lefty/liberal, moaning doom monger who wants the country to fail.

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere else too.....

Both sides are just as bad, anybody who can't see this is on one of those sides.

Question anything and you're an embarrasing patriot, alt right NAZI racist that wants a every immigrant OUT whether legal or illegal, gays stoned and women enslaved. You ****ing white male.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those political stances could come to the middle and actually discuss stuff and get the world sorted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

DFr1IJxWsAInD4E.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So Scaramucci has accused, on twitter, the Chief of Staff of committing a felony for 'leaking' his financial disclosure, even though it's a public document. He then deleted the tweet.

Incredible and totally shambolic.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So Scaramucci has accused, on twitter, the Chief of Staff of committing a felony for 'leaking' his financial disclosure, even though it's a public document. He then deleted the tweet.

Incredible and totally shambolic.

Is it deleted? Still news on Brietbart, I was just reading it.

mooch-screen_shot_2017-07-26_at_10.18.17_pm_720.png

The WH has serious problems with the Deep State leaking etc, this guy was brought in to get tough and has already sacked 3 WH comms staff, this just seams the next step..

www.breitbart.com/big-government/20...ing-felony-leak-of-financial-disclosure-form/

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is it deleted? Still news on Brietbart, I was just reading it.

mooch-screen_shot_2017-07-26_at_10.18.17_pm_720.png

The WH has serious problems with the Deep State leaking etc, this guy was brought in to get tough and has already sacked 3 WH comms staff, this just seams the next step..

www.breitbart.com/big-government/20...ing-felony-leak-of-financial-disclosure-form/

He tweeted it and then deleted it, possibly when he realised that anyone could access the information. Probably looking to create a reason to get Priebus out.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Go ahead and show me some, maybe start with Russian electoral interference? Take as long as you like.

You do know that there is a rather significant investigation ongoing in the USA about this don't you?

You do know that special counsel is investigating and that during the course of investigations Trump's campaign chairman and son-in-law have been forced to admit that meetings with Russian officials did take place? You that is now on record don't you?

Furthermore, these meetings were described as efforts to influence the election and that was shared with Donald Trump Jr. Notes from the meeting have been handed to the special counsel.

So, we have 3 of the closest men to Trump either attending a meeting or being told that the meeting was offering to influence the outcome.

We are either supposed to believe that a) they did not share this information with Trump and that Trump was in sole charge of his election campaign and that these other men had no influence, or b) they felt that the content was of little interest, but this begs the question as to why they felt compelled to inform Donald Trump Jr.

Going further, one wonders why these US patriots did not immediately inform the powers that be that they had been approached by Russian representatives. Why not make such move immediately apparent?

These are just public disclosures. I doubt the special counsel will be releasing full disclosures anytime soon - if ever given that Trump is now seeking to fire his Attorney General and then probably destabilise the special counsel investigations.

I'll leave it to the experts to share the full evidence in time. But hey, you lot don't believe in experts anymore do you.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You do know that there is a rather significant investigation ongoing in the USA about this don't you?

You do know that special counsel is investigating and that during the course of investigations Trump's campaign chairman and son-in-law have been forced to admit that meetings with Russian officials did take place? You that is now on record don't you?

Furthermore, these meetings were described as efforts to influence the election and that was shared with Donald Trump Jr. Notes from the meeting have been handed to the special counsel.

So, we have 3 of the closest men to Trump either attending a meeting or being told that the meeting was offering to influence the outcome.

We are either supposed to believe that a) they did not share this information with Trump and that Trump was in sole charge of his election campaign and that these other men had no influence, or b) they felt that the content was of little interest, but this begs the question as to why they felt compelled to inform Donald Trump Jr.

Going further, one wonders why these US patriots did not immediately inform the powers that be that they had been approached by Russian representatives. Why not make such move immediately apparent?

These are just public disclosures. I doubt the special counsel will be releasing full disclosures anytime soon - if ever given that Trump is now seeking to fire his Attorney General and then probably destabilise the special counsel investigations.

I'll leave it to the experts to share the full evidence in time. But hey, you lot don't believe in experts anymore do you.

A lot of these points can just come under "that's politics". I could compare a lot of that with the DNC election process and make comparisons but really what is the point? Meeting with someone isn't illegal. Until we get proof that the Russians hacked electoral machines or are found to be destroying voting ballots I'll be keeping the innocent until proven guilty idea that has proven so useful in the past.

I am 100% in agreement with this decision, the suicide rates for ex military in the US is very high and something that is trying to be addressed and is still a huge work in progress. 40% of transgender people have attempted suicide,when you combine the two it creates an absolute hotbed of suicide and mental illness. Instead of using this as an excuse for political point scoring maybe we should all realise that this is another fantastic opportunity to address the taboo of mental illness and suicide rates which are not getting enough attention. I mean it's up to you really, you either use it as an opportunity to improve our world or you use it as an opportunity to point score.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A lot of these points can just come under "that's politics". I could compare a lot of that with the DNC election process and make comparisons but really what is the point? Meeting with someone isn't illegal. Until we get proof that the Russians hacked electoral machines or are found to be destroying voting ballots I'll be keeping the innocent until proven guilty idea that has proven so useful in the past.

I am 100% in agreement with this decision, the suicide rates for ex military in the US is very high and something that is trying to be addressed and is still a huge work in progress. 40% of transgender people have attempted suicide,when you combine the two it creates an absolute hotbed of suicide and mental illness. Instead of using this as an excuse for political point scoring maybe we should all realise that this is another fantastic opportunity to address the taboo of mental illness and suicide rates which are not getting enough attention. I mean it's up to you really, you either use it as an opportunity to improve our world or you use it as an opportunity to point score.

It's not the first time he's attacked transgender rights though is it? After promising to protect them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here