Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Lawrence

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Err Sunderland got relegated and Jordan Pickford ended up costing Everton £30m

You can be a good player in a shit side. Lawrence, for instance, got nine goals and nine assists in an utterly toilet Ipswich side.
I guess we will fimd out in a few weeks.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
At last .....IMO he would work well for us.He has pace,scores,takes defenders on ,high in confidence,and by all accounts a good lad.....7 million a fair price in all this madness !!!

I do not expect us to be able to compete for the £15m+ players but I would be very concerned if we can't compete at this price range.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
In the Championship yes.

Considering that was the division he was playing in, I'd have been impressed if he'd scored them anywhere else! 11 goals, 11 assists, looks a very exciting prospect. If you write him off so easily, you might as well write off all our existing squad, even the likes of Knockaert.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
If a Brighton player scored 11 with 11 assists last season then you would argue that he's worth a shot in the premiership league. I think Lawrence is worth a punt at that sort of money

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr what does "haven't got the best praise from germany" even mean? If you could point me in the direct of the negative comments Germany made then I'll stand corrected.

Gross created the most chances in a division where his team were relegated. Im suprised Germany weren't more favourable in their comments.
Your heavily defending players you most likely have never seen play, I'm half German and take an interest in German football, no need to be such a prick about it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
For one minute I thought we were scraping the barrel for another keeper!

He's lost a bit of weight since his heyday but he'd certainly bring some experience to the back 5

210220151844264217333_2.jpg

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Have you read this? http://bundesligafanatic.com/song-of-the-unsung-midfielders-pascal-gros/

Not excactly 'haven't got the best praise from Germany'.

Good stuff. Given that Bloom's business is exploiting hiccups in the odds in the betting market through better knowledge, Groß looks just the type of signing we can expect. All the stats suggest he should have been far more expensive. This really is crunch time for our recruiting team. Most clubs just seem to go for the obvious targets that we could all guess at vastly inflated prices. I still think we'll push the boat out on a couple but if the rest of the squad can be populated with shrewd buys, that'll be great news.

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
Any more news on this, or was the rumour rubbish. This is one I would really like to see happen, right price, right are and enough about this chap to shine in the PL

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Mirror on line reports we are putting an 8 million bid together for him

Brighton ready to break transfer record again with £8million move for Leicester's Tom Lawrence |@AdrianJKajumba mirror.co.uk/sport/football…

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Makes a lot of sense as Mick mcarthy (best buds with hughton) absolutely loved him last season.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another one that has gone dark, which always seems to bode better than the ones 'out there'.

My mojo has a glass of warm milk and a rusk, and is looking hopefully at something . . . . yes, yes . . . its The Future!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here