Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irish Players that played for Brighton

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gerry Armstrong,

We used to have a good connection to Tottenham and ended up with some excellent players, much better than the so called Arsenal connection where we ended up with mostly dross.

Loans from Arsenal included Dickov, Keown, Flatts and (much) later Sidwell.

Who did we get from Spurs?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Keeper. About 15 years ago. Thick set and no hair. Had a couple of ni caps. cant remember his name

EDIT Alan Blayney

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Been Supporting Brighton for 40 years and am wondering if there is any Seagull Fans here in Ireland besides myself ???

Also Who was the Best Irish player that played for Brighton>>>>>

Mark Lawrence , Tony Grealish Mick Robinson
Gerry Ryan ??? or is there some one i forgot about >>

Blimey there's loads of them...and no one has mentioned Richie Towell yet! In answer to your other question; I once met a bloke in Wexford who had Albion as his second team and came over once a year to see them (his other team was Leeds!), but there are a lot of second generation Irish like myself in and around Brighton who follow the way of the seagull...

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Gerry Ryan was an absolute Albion Legend. After playing he ran a pub in Mid Sussex. The walls were covered with all of his swapped shirts from his Irish career.

I once had a few pints at the bar talking to Gerry and one of his friends, the one and only Liam Brady. What a night..

The Witch

does Anton Rodgers count?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Danny Wilson? (not sure if that's right)
but this one I am sure.. Terry O'Connor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here