Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] P & R to Mithras House

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is quite a long time. I was thinking about changing my route home to save wife going to HH station to pick me up and considered Mithras House then a bus to London Road for the bus to Princess Royal Hospital which leaves at 1801 or 1828. I do not want to leave my seat until the final whistle.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Walk past the station, walk past Bridge car park, and catch the 49 bus, at the terminal stop in Ashurst Road, to St Peters church. 20 minute walk from the Amex.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
That is quite a long time. I was thinking about changing my route home to save wife going to HH station to pick me up and considered Mithras House then a bus to London Road for the bus to Princess Royal Hospital which leaves at 1801 or 1828. I do not want to leave my seat until the final whistle.

Assume you would have to pay for the bus to H/H whereas the train is free.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Walk past the station, walk past Bridge car park, and catch the 49 bus, at the terminal stop in Ashurst Road, to St Peters church. 20 minute walk from the Amex.

Is that to go past the disabled car parking at Bridge Car Park rather than through the tunnel to the lights. and then on to the estate?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, that's what going past the Bridge car park means.

I have only ever gone down the steps to the Bridge Car Park and then turned right to the lights when wife has picked me up. I just remember driving through the roads to Bridge Car Park but not sure of the way to Ashurst Rd as it seemed all dead end or little roads,

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I have only ever gone down the steps to the Bridge Car Park and then turned right to the lights when wife has picked me up. I just remember driving through the roads to Bridge Car Park but not sure of the way to Ashurst Rd as it seemed all dead end or little roads,

You walk down the road ahead, keeping the car park on your left, past the dozen or so houses and then bear left. The 49 bus stop is on the corner on your left. It is the terminus stop so there is often a bus waiting empty.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You walk down the road ahead, keeping the car park on your left, past the dozen or so houses and then bear left. The 49 bus stop is on the corner on your left. It is the terminus stop so there is often a bus waiting empty.

Thanks you for that I may leave home early and try it going to a game, but I would think that it all uphill, so perhaps not.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here