Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I’d forgotten how good Ulloa is...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This.

Murray was my man of the match.
The competition will push him on 3 in 3 is hard to drop. Whether Leo is a better option or not

I imagine he was told to run himself into the ground and then Ulloa would replace him. Having a like for like replacement of the same quality meant he didn’t have to pace himself.

Had a great game, my mom and Ulloa looked very sharp given how little game time he has had.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
This.

Murray was my man of the match.
The competition will push him on 3 in 3 is hard to drop. Whether Leo is a better option or not

Yep couldn’t agree more Murray been excellent last two games had a great season too 10 goals who’d of thought well done Muzza keep going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Top class when he came on, will only get better with game time

Touch and control super, gets us up the pitch, will make a big difference

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Muzza was caught offside but just the once IIRC?
You don't and that is a bit too close to hmrc...Maybe he has been given a new deal, score and keep us up and we will pay the Tax bill, or something..

He was excellent today and Ulloa definitely looks fitter and slimmer than when we last had him.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
You don't and that is a bit too close to hmrc...Maybe he has been given a new deal, score and keep us up and we will pay the Tax bill, or something..

He was excellent today and Ulloa definitely looks fitter and slimmer than when we last had him.

Haha HMRC

57'
Offside, Brighton and Hove Albion. Anthony Knockaert tries a through ball, but Glenn Murray is caught offside.

Course he was!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wasn't he involved in the build up to the third goal?

IMG_0414.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I imagine he was told to run himself into the ground and then Ulloa would replace him. Having a like for like replacement of the same quality meant he didn’t have to pace himself.

Had a great game,my mom and Ulloa looked very sharp given how little game time he has had.

I thought your mom looked a bit knackered but Leo was superb.:lol:

Joking aside, I couldnt believe how classey Leo looked. When we got him last week I was a bit Merr, he is no different to Muzza or Tomma but 20 minute today proved me wrong.
He looks a totally different player from when he left us.
His movement, control, and ball control were superb. He really looked up for it and although Muzza was superb today, I cant wait to see Leo get more time on the pitch

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone else? His touch is so so good. So slick. Looks leaner, fitter, hungry and faster. Think he’ll be a great addition. Great to have him back :clap: He has a very good football brain and will do well here :)

Oh and the ‘don’t need a striker anymore’ line sounded good :)

Soooo ****ing classy. Does look a lot trimmer as well, probably raring for a start. Give it to him imo

I think this is a double whammy as his arrival has had a massive effect on the effort Glenn Murray is putting in to keep his place

All of these, we were talking about exactly the same stuff in our group

His class is so clear
He looks very fit and sharp
He looks very, very happy to be back. Laughing and joking a lot when warming up for example.
Competition for the spot up front between him and Muzza (with Jurgen waiting too, probably to put pressure on Gross, so no surprise he had his best game for ages today as well)
Good to see that Muzza and Leo had a proper big man hug when the substitution was made too.

The bench overall today looked very strong. Chuck Jurgen into the mix as well (will he replace Sam on the bench next week ?) and we’re looking alright. Just need to make sure we turn up looking for more than a point.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
No, I’d not forgotten as evidenced by my comments in the thread speculating about signing him where I actually said I think people have forgotten how good he is. If I was as dedicated as Stat Brother, I’d dig it out!

They guy is class, easily good enough for the premier league and under played at Leicester due to Vardy’s emergence.

He is a great asset for us and as well as his ability, he loves playing for the club. You can see it as soon as comes on, he puts everything out there for the cause.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gutted he didn't start today. Hadn't seen the side when I put a bet on 3-1 Ulloa first to score at 65/1 Got the score right, but no Leo :down:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Had a great game, my mom and Ulloa looked very sharp given how little game time he has had.

Your Mom.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone else? His touch is so so good. So slick. Looks leaner, fitter, hungry and faster. Think he’ll be a great addition. Great to have him back :clap: He has a very good football brain and will do well here :)

Oh and the ‘don’t need a striker anymore’ line sounded good :)

I've been saying this on every Ulloa thread to anyone saying 'he doesn't offer anything different. He's a step up in quality, and the 2 sub performances so far have been excellent, and not only that Murray knows he's a whisker from being dropped and he's playing better - happy days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here