Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to honour Tony Bloom?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Having waited so long you must be of an age that is past acting like a wally and running on he pitch so stay where you are and applaud the team from there.

LOL

There's always one. You NEVER seem to have fun BG. Moan...whine...gripe. We have been promoted to the Premier League. Stick a drop of scotch in your cocoa and enjoy the moment.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Well that went well! Hee hee

And Tony seemed delighted; applauding the thousands of us on the pitch after the game.

No skin off my nose sunshine it just adds to the club's overheads sorting the pitch out afterwards - hope you enjoy trips to premiership grounds and wembley. Some of us non JCLs have already got the T shirts.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to an article on the Argus website, the leader of the City Council is to propose that both Chris Hughton and Tony Bloom are awarded the Freedom of Brighton & Hove. :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
According to an article on the Argus website, the leader of the City Council is to propose that both Chris Hughton and Tony Bloom are awarded the Freedom of Brighton & Hove. :thumbsup:

Wish people would post a link

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Having waited so long you must be of an age that is past acting like a wally and running on he pitch so stay where you are and applaud the team from there.

Can you confirm the cut off age for going on the pitch BG?
I'm concerned I may have contravened your instruction and am therefore a wally.
Also does it matter that it was ****ing brilliant?
Cheers in anticipation.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Nothing we can do can ever match what he's done for us.

Apart perhaps from filling the ground for every game next season, drinking our bodyweight in Harvey's to swell the club's coffers, and shouting / singing ourselves hoarse - backing the team as far up the table we can go. So like yesterday.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Can speak too highly of the job Chris Hughton has done - I'll be honest, I don't think it's a star studded squad, one that would have other teams cherry picking players right, left and centre but he's created balance, harmony and (obviously) an extremely effective approach. Very impressive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here