Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lots of Albion related flags around Brighton & Hove ...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No, typo. Or Palarse bigots would describe it as a Freudian Slip.

For some reason I couldn't get Freudian out, I wanted to say it but I kept seeing bloodhounds! Anyway if you're gonna slip up, make it good :laugh:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Got my flag our on Ventnor Villas! Shame ones on the side and two at the back - but doing my bit! Might see if I can put my old Santex GK shirt in my work window..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wise words from our glorious leader, be bold and enrich our lives with more words
Ideally ones that make sense when put together in a sentence.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would have thought that tonight and tomorrow, just for 1 day, no matter what you think of people on here, for real or tongue in cheek, that we could have an amnesty and just be nice.
And any trolls from other clubs ignored or removed, tomorrow is our day.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I am temporarily breaking my self imposed NSC excile. To tell you it's almost like 83 and I had a tear in my eye when I walked to Hove earlier. Flags in Rigden Road, Wilbury Gardens, the Pub at Hove Station, Hove Villas and Kingsley Road. And one in Amberley Drive this morning.

After years of local denial the Albion are back in the homes of Brighton & Hove.

Marvellous scenes. See you soon.

Probably at least as many in 1979 before our promotion winning result at St. James's Park. Were you around then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here