Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
May should try and get a general election under way, but she won't as she will like Corbyn in charge of Labour as long as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Angela Eagle, Peter VILE, Liz Kendall, Chucker Ummuna, Idiot BALLS and his wife, Milibands , Hilary BENN , LISTEN to ME

YOUR BOY TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING TODAY

Not nearly as much of a beating as Jezza will get at the GE! :lol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So without a pot to piss in and with no power why wouldn't you relate to politics that aims to represent ordinary people?

Corbyns politics do not resonate with ordinary people. Labour leaning 'middle UK' people detest him and therefore he and Labour are most certainly unelectable.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Corbyns politics do not resonate with ordinary people. Labour leaning 'middle UK' people detest him and therefore he and Labour are most certainly unelectable.

It doesn't resonate with the press who then tell middle UK he is unelectable. They've got turkeys voting for Christmas.

Also fairly recently I read that people were read some of Corbyn's policies and agreed with them until it was revealed they were Corbyn's policies. Somewhat goes against his politics not resonating with ordinary people theory.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It doesn't resonate with the press who then tell middle UK he is unelectable. They've got turkeys voting for Christmas.

Also fairly recently I read that people were read some of Corbyn's policies and agreed with them until it was revealed they were Corbyn's policies. Somewhat goes against his politics not resonating with ordinary people theory.

Ok keep wishing. You'll be 12yrs older before Labour get another sniff at power.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Which ardent supporter says he is not electable ? He has just won a second leadership election in a year you stupid boy

CtHorjVXgAAvZni.jpg:large

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Then the right wing press will be doing a very good job then.

and the left wing press. and the left wing bloggers, cheerleaders and MPs. in fact anyone slightly to the right of him is questioning his ability to lead and win a general election (rather than an election by devotees).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Only in an voting system as shit as ours can a party increase its voting percentage and loose seats. It really is embarrassing.

because we vote by constituency and smaller parties are not concentrated in particular areas, being 2nd/3rd in most seats. hence SNP and Plaid get so many seats for such a small %, concnetrated in smaller area wins seats. if Liberals or UKIP where to focus and work on regional causes they might make more head way.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Deselect ALL traitors like Peter VILE & Chucker Umunna, anyone who won't show LOYALTY and go and form their OWN Progress Party and get that IDIOT Blair back as their leader.

Corbyn has a MASSIVE mandate now unlike Maggie MAY and the Tories

Haha. Now the cull starts. Stalin like. Very good comrade

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It's not a choice between austerity and JC... But you know that.
There is one party standing on an austerity platform which is the Tories. By re-electing JC you get a warm fuzzy pure feeling and it is the working classes that pay with decades of Tory rule.

They had a labour party lead the country, winning three general elections, but it wasnt good enough. Apparently they were tory lite warmongers. They are like cannibals at the moment.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Oh yes, the ' voters are stupid and do what the press say argument.' Heard that a lot in the Referendum campaign.
On your other point you say voters were shown 'some' of JC's policies. For goodness sake , I agree with some of JC's policies and I would never vote for him ! I would imagine 'some' diidn't include the deal breakers of unilateral nuclear disarmament, pacifism and open borders/unlimited immigration. These are middle class student concerns. The Northern working class will not vote for these policies. 70 % of Labour voters voted for Brexit ! I'm sorry but you and many other southern Labour people just don't understand the party and the country. Not sure how old you are but Ive seen it all before and am feeling quite disillusioned by the re-appearance of these delusional characters. Citizen Smith for Foreign Secretary ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here