Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
ffs march on. I know ill get ribbed on here for this but I genuinely believe it.

if march was 5 years older then he would be no where near our team; hes sh*t. March does absoloutely nothing for the team and next time he plays just watch him for a few minutes. I often do this to see if I have misjudged him but I haven't. he truly does fvck all.

He'll get the ball, run at the defender and then either get tackled immediately, misplace a pass or do a very obvious and unproductive pass to the nearest player. hes definitely the last winger I would choose to ever put on the pitch and he only escapes the same abuse jfc gets due to a mixture of not plying as often and the 'one' goal he scored in a pre season against Norwich- not that jfc's goal at Donny has really clouded the hate he recieves

*cue tyrant of hate towards me*

:FFSPuncheon

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Unbelieveble ! Might even be another goal for us before the end!! want another to have a better goal difference than Wigan! SEAGULLS!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
WOWZAH!!

Gotta love this, we're winning again! Starting to wonder why I didn't like Jones' presence. I'm sure he did something dickish back in the day at Yeovil, but my lord his passion is commendable.

JONES IN. :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
His favourite tree's a larch
Solly, Solly March.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
TB said in the summer that the names from Oscar were often of players way out of our league, and that we tried to get in those that weren't, like Rodriguez and Grabban.

He didn't say Oscar. He said 'us scouts'. I would imagine that Warren wasn't watching Messi and his ilk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here