Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] My new DAMSELFLY album 'An Awkward Bow' is out now

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Pleasure mate.

Whilst I'm here, thank you to everyone who has shown the love so far, it really does mean the world.

A lot of people are especially liking Sub Rosa, so I'm currently working on doing some remixing of it, including a mournful (no drums) 'Sussex Winter' mix with a view to an EP release sometime in the not too distant future.

I'm also looking for someone to put together some visuals for some tracks, so if you / someone you know is a damn site better at that sort of thing than I am and fancies having a go then get in touch please.

Cheers! Darren x

I really like Sub Rosa, but listening again on Saturday my favourite tracks are the last three, especially Samara :thumbsup:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Great stuff! Looking forward to hearing what promises to be a monster remix.

The guy who does your always atmospheric artwork seems to have what he does down to a fine art. Just give him an old Super 8 camera and get him to film you moodily walking the winter Downs, remoter the better.

If you're GENUINELY stuck (and with all the film making talent on NSC, you won't be) then get in touch, I may be able to suggest somebody. Either way, don't over-fret about the visuals, they'll take care of themselves when the music reaches the much wider audience it fully deserves.

Cheers THPP. Funnily enough I think I still have some old Super 8 footage of me wandering across The Downs from the band I was in in my early 20s! It's not very moody though, more psychedelic :)

PS; think you'll like the Sussex Winter remix, might also do another Sub Rosa remix plus different versions of a couple of the other tracks to throw in with a new one I'm working on, White Label / Black Wing style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here