Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I cannot understand why SSN are continuing to paint JR as some kind of victim, Pardew saying that he is upset and hopefully he can just concentrate on playing football. Why aren’t they showing any balance? This can only be fuelling those wba scumbag fans continued abuse?
Pardew also stresses how serious this is for both players, clearly insinuating how Bong has done wrong!
What would you expect from Pardew though? The bloke is universally acknowledged as possibly the biggest dickhead in football. Alan Partridge personified and they even have almost the same name. Partridge is actually less offensive mind.

If WBA fans (or any fans) are influenced one iota by anything he says then **** them. They should be more concerned about getting the gimp out of their club than listening to the retarded shit that constantly pours out of his smarmy mouth.

Agree re the coverage btw.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
What would you expect from Pardew though? The bloke is universally acknowledged as possibly the biggest dickhead in football. Alan Partridge personified and they even have almost the same name. Partridge is actually less offensive mind.

If WBA fans (or any fans) are influenced one iota by anything he says then **** them. They should be more concerned about getting the gimp out of their club than listening to the retarded shit that constantly pours out of his smarmy mouth.

Agree re the coverage btw.

That’s the problem, idiots listen to idiots!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If someone with bad breath is in your face, would you say stand back or your black.
Neither, since I'm not weird or racist.

Have you watched the incident? After Bong blocked him, Jay went after Bong to say something. They weren't standing together, so it doesn't make sense for Jay to track him down and tell him to stand back.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If you read all the views of Brighton fans on this thread then you'll see that the vast majority are of the innocent until proven guilty opinion. It's been discussed at huge length and the fact is that nobody knows until/if we get more clarification of the evidence.

The current issue is that Bong has received absolute dogs abuse from your fans for speaking out about something which he clearly believes happened.

It's not about impartiality. The FA have decided that they have enough evidence to charge Rodriguez. That's where we are right now. He can defend himself, fine. But the amount of shit that has been thrown at Bong by your fans and various other keyboard, closet "I'm not a racist but..." wankers is nothing short of disgraceful. That can't be taken back.

If you can't see that then any talk of impartiality goes out the window. Let's see what the appeal brings up but whatever happens, your fans have embarrassed themselves. That's not club bias, it's a fact.

some nice input from Dave on twitter who appears to be a southampton fan ........high profile incidents like this drag the idiots out on both sides of the fence, i for one have my doubts that the words quoted are the exact words used as it is a very weak and poorly constructed sentence......i'm definitely in the jury out camp on this one although as others have said what does GB have to gain by making false accusations .....hopefully dealt with quickly , but it won't be will it...??

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
For those of you on twitter, you have the ability to report posts for offensiveness - it's anonymous and if enough people report the posts, then the account can be investigated. This WBAEWAN dude needs help.

Those tweets by that user have now been removed after reports.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
If you read all the views of Brighton fans on this thread then you'll see that the vast majority are of the innocent until proven guilty opinion. It's been discussed at huge length and the fact is that nobody knows until/if we get more clarification of the evidence.

The current issue is that Bong has received absolute dogs abuse from your fans for speaking out about something which he clearly believes happened.

It's not about impartiality. The FA have decided that they have enough evidence to charge Rodriguez. That's where we are right now. He can defend himself, fine. But the amount of shit that has been thrown at Bong by your fans and various other keyboard, closet "I'm not a racist but..." wankers is nothing short of disgraceful. That can't be taken back.

If you can't see that then any talk of impartiality goes out the window. Let's see what the appeal brings up but whatever happens, your fans have embarrassed themselves. That's not club bias, it's a fact.

This.
Nail on head

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

In a nutshell, this. And anyone who mentions 'the race card' is a racist de facto.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sky talk a fair bit about how JR's game might be affected by the charge etc ....but I've seen little from them re how this might play on the mind of GB..the reporting seems to have been unbalanced ..or is this because we have had Pardew/WBA and the players agent making various statements ...but then GB has made comments via a French TV channel etc....hmm...it irks me a bit

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I cannot understand why SSN are continuing to paint JR as some kind of victim, Pardew saying that he is upset and hopefully he can just concentrate on playing football. Why aren’t they showing any balance? This can only be fuelling those wba scumbag fans continued abuse?
Pardew also stresses how serious this is for both players, clearly insinuating how Bong has done wrong!

SSN should simply report that he has been charged and leave it at that until the disciplinary procedure has run its course. But they consider themselves above all that stuff.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Because they have 24 hours of rolling bullshit to fill?

Yesterday, I could see SSN on in the background for a few hours of the day.
It was constant looping of Mahrez getting out of his car and on the Leicester team bus, Morinho telling us Pogba is a midfielder, and Pardew's smuggy face!

Why dont they spend more time reporting on the lower leagues, the academy premier league, women’s football, European leagues etc instead of repeating these complete non-stories?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yesterday, I could see SSN on in the background for a few hours of the day.
It was constant looping of Mahrez getting out of his car and on the Leicester team bus, Morinho telling us Pogba is a midfielder, and Pardew's smuggy face!

Why dont they spend more time reporting on the lower leagues, the academy premier league, women’s football, European leagues etc instead of repeating these complete non-stories?
SSN is completely shit. It's supposed to be sports news, but they don't even count something like the UFC, simply because they don't have the rights to show it.

They will of course report on WWE, despite the fact that it's not even a ****ing sport.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Jay is so innocent that he's asked to have a 3 week extension to come up with a defence.

Perhaps I can help
1/ It was not me it was my twin Brother ( oh no my mum though as we looked the same she only had to register one of us )
2/ It was a clone some one made of me
3/ It was another bloke that just happened to look like me and be wearing a WBA shirt.
4/ All of the above

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here