Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brilliant how well this game is selling. Great to see the Albion bucking the trend of the rest of the country when it comes to the FA Cup. I’d say with 1901 tickets and the tickets sold far we are up to about 15,000 add in the chance that WBA may bring 4,300 we could be already be close to 20,000+ and with still 10 days to go until the match and the fact the top tiers will at some point be opened there is a real chance we could go and get way over 25,000. Barber and Co need to be commended on their fantastic pricing. £5 for kids including travel is such a bargain, but The Albion fans have yet again shown what a fantastic fan base we have. All we need now is Chris and the boys to go on a Roll in this competition.

I'm still confused at to why some people genuinely believe WBA will bring 4k. I'd say anything over half that was a good effort on their part to be honest. 2,500 tops for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm still confused at to why some people genuinely believe WBA will bring 4k. I'd say anything over half that was a good effort on their part to be honest. 2,500 tops for me.

I reckon they'll bring about 24

#Spielberg

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

West 36
North 589
East 135
South (S1A, which is really the East) 156

Odd to see the way West always sells quicker than the East. Also odd that the NW corner of the North has sold so much quicker than the NE corner. What is this biased to the West?

I really didn't enjoy sitting in the east as I don't own a pair of sunglasses. West is a lot more comfortable on the eyes with a low winter sun.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Hypocritically I have been privately sneering at people, moaning about not being able to get their own seats. What have I done, but just make sure that I sit in exactly the same seat as for every league game!

Just as exciting I have also bought two tickets for Brighton versus Bayern Munich on a Monday night in Lancing. You don't have to go back too many years and people would be assuming my NSC account had been hacked by Perseus.

Let me repeat that Brighton and Hove Albion Versus Bayern Munich! I know it is only an U23 game, but it still sounds something special. 5 quid travel not included, but limited free parking

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here