Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke Du Jour

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A software developer walked into a bar, but he couldn't buy a drink because he'd run out of cache.

So he leaves the bar and heads to a pet shop. “Have you got a Python?” he asks. “I’m sorry sir, our last one escaped to java” cones the reply. The developer says “Was that his cage? Looks a bit basic”.

Just thought I’d write a sequl for you.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
So he leaves the bar and heads to a pet shop. “Have you got a Python?” he asks. “I’m sorry sir, our last one escaped to java” cones the reply. The developer says “Was that his cage? Looks a bit basic”.

Just thought I’d write a sequl for you.

Despite having no money he still feels quite JOVIAL. go FORTH he thinks to himself and thinks about ringing his friend MIRANDA to cheer himself up. Let down once more
he thinks to himself oh 'f OCCAM' all.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
A software developer walked into a bear, but he couldn't buy a drink because he'd run out of cache.

I think that may be the bear from this story;

A bear is quietly drinking a pint in his local, when a ‘lady of negotiable affections’ approaches him and asks if he’d like a good time. He growls at her to go away and carries on enjoying his pint. A short while later the woman returns and makes the same offer. He roars at her that he is not interested and she wanders off. After another brief pause she comes back to ask for a third time, this time she doesn’t finish her sentence before the bear gobbles her up and washes the snack down with the rest of his beer!
He signals to the bar tender that he’d like another drink.
The bartender says “no, we don’t serve druggies in here”.
The bear responds that he’s never taken drugs.
“Yes you do”, says the barman... “that was a ‘bar bitch you ate’”

TRUE STORY

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think that may be the bear from this story;

A bear is quietly drinking a pint in his local, when a ‘lady of negotiable affections’ approaches him and asks if he’d like a good time. He growls at her to go away and carries on enjoying his pint. A short while later the woman returns and makes the same offer. He roars at her that he is not interested and she wanders off. After another brief pause she comes back to ask for a third time, this time she doesn’t finish her sentence before the bear gobbles her up and washes the snack down with the rest of his beer!
He signals to the bar tender that he’d like another drink.
The bartender says “no, we don’t serve druggies in here”.
The bear responds that he’s never taken drugs.
“Yes you do”, says the barman... “that was a ‘bar bitch you ate’”

TRUE STORY

Well, there's 30 seconds of my life I can't get back.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I tried paying contactless once but I couldn't see a thing.???

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Well, there's 30 seconds of my life I can't get back.

I didn't mind 30 seconds on that. Quite a good effort I thought. Reminded of me of why there's no head-ache pills in the jungle.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Is there not a recovery program he could run ? Surely his cache is not lost. Can't the bar man hold on ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here