Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How did you introduce your "significant other" to The Albion, or haven't you?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The Boxing Day game at Withdean where we drew 0-0 with Orient was a particular lowlight for Mrs Orange. Last game she came to was the League Cup match v Gillingham first season at the Amex when she was about eight months pregnant with Junior Orange (does that count as his first match?).
Does she not go now on principle?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Was that the one where one of their defenders picked Leon Knight up (off the ball but in front of us) and chucked him on the ground.... like a doll? It was piss funny.

My Mrs wasn't at that game but I did take her to some really shit games.

Forest away in 2004/5 I think it was. We'd not been going out for long and I said it would be a good day out. We walked from the train station towards the ground following some other Brighton fans. Ended up walking through some proper shithole estate and then going in a boozer that was rammed with fans but which I quickly realised was not a good place for someone with a southern accent. She was oblivious but we drank up and left quickly.

Then paid £52 to get tickets to watch a league 1 game, had a beer in the depressing concrete bunker under the stand and watched us chuck away a one nil lead to lose 2-1.

Great.

Hillsborough on a soaking wet Wednesday night. I persuaded her to go there instead of a Stereophonics gig that she wanted to go to.

A ****ing AWFUL game of football. Nil nil. Walked half the way home cos we couldn't get a taxi.

Nice.

There have been some good ones but I'm not surprised that these days she just lets me go with the nipper instead....

Good thing is she is an Albion fan, always watches when we're on TV and refers to Brighton as "us" and "did we win?" etc which I see as a result as she's from Sheffield and her Dad supports the Massive. [emoji23]

That was the game that Knight was thrown to the ground. We certainly know how to show our ladies a good time!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here