Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] I'm A Celeb 2018

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I liked Dec and Holley at the start but the forced comedy is getting slightly not funny.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Noel Edmund's had a ruck sack on his back, before being nominated.
Now Malique?
Something fishy going on here?

Hadn’t noticed that with Noel, but noticed last night with Malique. Didn’t see any evidence of any other rucksacks, so does make it look like either “take 2” or they’ve already been told somewhere along the line.

Noel’s “am I supposed to look upset” looked very much like he was gutted, to be honest, so not sure he already knew.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
rather surprised that Malique was voted out as I expected it to be Anne, what does she bring to the show?

An interesting and important insight into how an autistic persons mind works. For example, she could not understand the outpouring of emotion when the others received messages from home and also her choice of dinner guests, that no-one else had ever heard of.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
An interesting and important insight into how an autistic persons mind works. For example, she could not understand the outpouring of emotion when the others received messages from home and also her choice of dinner guests, that no-one else had ever heard of.

The first I knew about autism, was after I had watched Rain Man.
When Anne becomes under pressure / stressed, she makes that groaning sound, which reminded me of the Dustin Hoffman character.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Hadn’t noticed that with Noel, but noticed last night with Malique. Didn’t see any evidence of any other rucksacks, so does make it look like either “take 2” or they’ve already been told somewhere along the line.

Noel’s “am I supposed to look upset” looked very much like he was gutted, to be honest, so not sure he already knew.

When Noel left, he said to Holly and Dec that he had packed his bag expecting to go. Doesn't sound suspicious to me. Especially as ITV have paid him £600k, surely they would want him in there longer...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sair gone

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I wouldn't read too much into it. The announcement is obviously not live as Holly and Dec have to get back to the 'studio' set. For all we know the rucksacks might just be props handed to them when they leave. Don't forget that the camp were going through what Edmunds left behind!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So Harry, Emily and John (OBE) left

Harry to win

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surprised Barrowman has lasted, saw some of last nights show and saw him organising the " Singing " … bloody awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here