Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Dynasties

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I love the nature programmes on the BBC but as I said previously about Attenbrough, he ruins it with story telling. Dave & Luther, for goodness sake!
Serious zoologists do not anthropologise animals. They are animals not humans, so attributing human feelings to them is counter productive,
The camera work is superb. Narrate what is happening without getting over sentimental.

I think you might mean "anthropomorphise" rather than anthropologise, but your point is spot on!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Nature is amazing. What they go through to keep their species ticking over is mind blowing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It was ok, still not worth £150 a year ffs, the licence fee is joke most of what the BBC put on is pish.

Agreed. Never bought one, never will. The BBC doesn’t need our hard earned cash , they are minted.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I thought the programme was boring to be honest, switched off after David got beaten up by three other chimpanzees, his toe bitten off massive gash to the leg, had a bit of lie down, a few plums limped 10 miles without getting lost finds the troop again, and was back in the game, fake news or what.

Isn't that (along with a couple of stiff rails) exactly what a handful of posters try to relive each and every match day ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here