NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was head and shoulders over everybody yesterday in the game
Drops deep, can see a pass and has a great free kick technique
Just his attitude is his one big weakness sadly

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

We've got a 'no dickheads' policy on recruitment, he's got no chance. :D

Shame though - in the last 10-15 mins yesterday he was the only Newcastle player that looked to have any kind of will at all. He'd also utterly run their show up to that point too. Seemed to spend most of the game hugely frustrated by his team-mates.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whether or not that rumour is substantiated and comes to anything remains to be seen but it would seem that the club are not 100% about Bruno's long term replacement. I thought that Montoya was the answer.

The club want, basically, two Brunos. We’ve probably got one in Montoya, but we need another at least as good, and probably for next season at the latest given Bruno’s age.

What makes you think the club aren’t sure Montoya is one of them ?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Montoya is the replacement for Bruno; in fact, in terms of experience he IS Bruno but twelve years younger, but there's always room for more cover.

Bruno is 25. He just grew that beard to look older.

That's my story, I'm sticking to it, and if we can convince the man himself maybe we can get another 10 years out of El Capitan. :bhasign:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shelvey is not a good fit for the Albion.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That is one I would be interested in but his price would be very high and doubt if Newcastle would sell to us in January. Possibly in the summer if they are relegated.

. A player that comes with a charge for "Racist Comments "against him ???? - You really think that is someone you want playing for your club BG ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not interested in that, more in his ability on a football field that could assist us. Other problems can be sorted out and are these comments worse than a possible killer with a drink drive conviction or a conviction for drug abuse?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I am not interested in that, more in his ability on a football field that could assist us. Other problems can be sorted out and are these comments worse than a possible killer with a drink drive conviction or a conviction for drug abuse?

You might not be interested in it but the club is, with their “no dickheads” rule. Pretty much rules out someone like Shelvey straight away even if he is a good player.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Here's my take on Ritchie. He gets the ball and cuts inside, runs across the pitch and looks to shoot, or go backwards. He is the dictionary definition of a one trick pony... this and I dislike the general cut of his jib... His choice of haircut is also annoying.

I'd go as far to say, that I utterly hate Matt Ritchie.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
He was head and shoulders over everybody yesterday in the game
Drops deep, can see a pass and has a great free kick technique
Just his attitude is his one big weakness sadly

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Very good, was that deliberate? I emailed a Geordie colleague to say that Shelvey must be 'tearing his hair out' playing with the rest of them and that he was Head & Shoulders above them all.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Reece James

Linked to us for 10m per the sun. The sun has been pretty accurate for us recently so probably some form of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here