Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Lol you think I'm a right wing extremist or part of isis? Lol that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! Excuse me for questioning tragic events that happen and not simply believing what I'm told, if anything you simply fall into the category of being a sheep and wasting all that "education" you were given.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Not sure thats exactly what was said but quite funny that you think that.

And you say that you question things rather than just believe what youre told but you have gone off to watch you tube conspiracy theories etc and believed everything they have told you

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not sure thats exactly what was said but quite funny that you think that.

And you say that you question things rather than just believe what youre told but you have gone off to watch you tube conspiracy theories etc and believed everything they have told you
It's not a conspiracy if it's coming out of the mouths of the people that are there

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is the one debunking your conspiracy theory claims you know the thread isn't going too well....

No, both the towers collapsed at the point of the plane hit. The second tower that got hit came down first because it was hit at a lower level and couldn't take the stress above. Once it failed it had 30 floors or so collapsing onto the lower part bringing it down. You can clearly see how it failed in the close up videos of it.

WTC7 has been debunked.

And now, even [MENTION=14905]symyjym[/MENTION] (who is inclined to believe that the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax) is having none of it. Nice work [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION]!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And now, even [MENTION=14905]symyjym[/MENTION] (who is inclined to believe that the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax) is having none of it. Nice work [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION]!
Be sure to check out my thread next week entitled "cyclists, do we really need them?"[emoji106]

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I work with a guy who does nothing all day but talk about conspiracies. It's amazing the amount of nonsense that he believes.
9/11 (still not sure what happened on 9th November), moon landing was faked, JFK cover up, Roswell.......funny how all these conspiracies originate from the wonderfully intelligent beings that dwell in the USA. I mean, how many rednecks really need their arses examined by aliens before the invasion?
My colleague genuinely believes the Earth is flat! That is a serious amount of sandwiches missing from that particular picnic.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Oh dear, clearly still some deluded people out there, tbh it's your fault the world is in such a mess, you're the ones that let your leaders f*** you over day in day out, congratulations 🖒

If you pop into your local Asda (other supermarkets are available) you should be able to purchase a 20 metre roll of aluminium foil for about 65p.

Wrap this tightly round your head to form a helmet - you may find this solves your problem!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Definitely inside job, President, in the financial district of New York with an aeroplane

And how the f*** did a bunch of terrorists know how to fly a plane!?

I can fly an airliner if someone gets it off the ground for me. In fact I do it quite often in a simulator, a real simulator that real pilots train in.

So far I've flown, unaided, a 737, an Airbus A320 and numerous executive jets, the Dassault Falcon being the most fun.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I love conspiracy theories, cant get enough of them. what validates them are 1 or 2 things. Documented evidence and whistle blowers.

Take climategate, here you had a whistle blower releasing documents of what was going on, this involeved 20 to 30 people.

Its estimated their would have to be between 5 and 20 thousand in on the sept 11 job, 15 years ago. Not one wistle blower, not one piece of incriminating evidence, like delivery of explosives to towers documents
No important people involved turning up floating face down in the river or having commited "Suicide", Hillary Clinton has loads of those types of bodies.

so you have nothing.

It was mules who smuggled in the explosives, they were working for the donkeys

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am reserving judgement on my view of it until Donald Trump Tweets on it and then I will opt for the opposing view

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dunno, full of evidence? Maybe the plane that crashed into the field was meant to hit it?

My boss and his team were based there and I was due in a meeting there at 2pm that day. Don't think they had much evidence of anything

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here