Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luke Brattan

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Where on twitter?

If there was one position I thought we had enough cover it's central midfield. Stephens, Crofts, JFC, Toko, Ince, Kemy :shrug:

At least it's only come from football rumours so is almost 100% :shit:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
There are much better players in the A league that would be well within our budget. Plus we don't need another defensive midfielder.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Where on twitter?

If there was one position I thought we had enough cover it's central midfield. Stephens, Crofts, JFC, Toko, Ince, Kemy :shrug:

At least it's only come from football rumours so is almost 100% :shit:

Marco Credentino [MENTION=55]bigc[/MENTION]reds

Luke Bratton in talks with BrightonHove&Albion. One of the few Championship teams that play a continental (passing) style, perfect for him.

All I could find.
https://twitter.com/bigcreds/status/484554750927458304

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Only two "sources" is some random Aussie on Twitter and Transfer rumours site.

I could add a rumour then start one on twitter and that could classify me as "ITK" by this logic..

In which case, I heard Benzema is impressed with Brighton's new training ground and also has a love for seagulls. Move could cost approx 750k with a salary of 8.5k + bonuses and a woolley seagull hat.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Ridiculous comment. So if we found someone far superior to what we have we should not sign him Because "we have enough"

It is and it isn't a ridiculous comment. We don't NEED anymore central midfielders and if we want be FFP compliant signing more when there are more pressing areas we need to address (pretty much everywhere but right-back) is a bit silly.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Does this mean Agustien is on his way out ???

We seem to be packing out the central midfield in the squad, although Crofts and Stephens are of course injured for now.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It is and it isn't a ridiculous comment. We don't NEED anymore central midfielders and if we want be FFP compliant signing more when there are more pressing areas we need to address (pretty much everywhere but right-back) is a bit silly.

That wholly depends on the deal of said player and to what potential this player has.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The name rings a bell. Has Luke Bratton been mentioned before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here