Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harty needs to keep his woman out of trouble.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Thanks to everyone for their calls, texts and messages of support on NSC, its been a difficult time I have to admit, but I can't say too much more at this time as certain matters are still ongoing.

UTA

Harty

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its been there for a long time, previously under another name. (Liquid Lounge) Same owners. Also had 'problems' over the years. The police appear to have been on a crusade to close it down for a long time.

Aware of that, but it’s separate and different licensees. Anyway not really relevant. Police shutting down night life economy makes me laugh, it’s like turkeys voting for Christmas

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Its called having a bit of character.

Was only joshing. He’s a good guy and was absolutely shafted over the phone-in window licker nonsense.

Also, if the story was published because of hart’s public profile that is pathetic on the argus’s Part.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I know nothing of the situation, nor of the Anus' desire to print non stories, but it is a perfect opportunity to post this banger...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Hear hear. Plus Let's not forget Gull's Eye and his part in the War Years. Then in the modern era he's helped Worthing FC, St Barnabas Hospice and other charities. It's very sad that some people seem to have an agenda against him, but I suppose if you're a tall poppy then sadly I guess it goes with the territory.

#TeamHart

IIRC the sad demise of Gulls Eye was ultimately brought about by an Argus employee!

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
The Goldstone shut, we'd reached 100 issues and decided to bow out after 9 years.

What's that got to do with an Argus employee?

Ian, thinking of you mate and unfortunately ‘shit happens’ - fortunately it is quickly forgotten.
A shame that a journo has picked up on it, but that’s what becomes of being a ‘Brighton legend’.
Some people on hear have short memories or too young to remember and enjoy having a pop when you least need it.
As for the Argus they will probably still get the blame for us not being able to defend corners!
Keep up the good work mate and hope to catch up soon (but not at one of your funerals)[emoji3]

Howie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here