Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Hmmm... does not sound impressive.

Transfer Markef suggest a value of 3 6 million , a “ centre forward just 5ft. 9 inches tall , not a great score record.
He does indeed sound 2 bob , . But we shall see. It depends how he fits with the others.

Transfer Market is massively wrong there. Height is wrong, valuation is wrong, his La Liga scoring record isn’t too bad considering he has been relegated twice. 12 in 37 games in the 16-17 season is pretty much the same as Glenn Murray managed this season. We’ve been interested for over a year and we were willing to offer £20 million in August last year, we’ve potentially got another Gross style bargain here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can’t get rid of the feeling that we’re going to see Locadia play out wide

Locadia - Gross - Jose playing just behind Andone.

:drool:

You know Chris. Aside from the warm up, we will NEVER see all 4 on the pitch at the same time. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder how many posters have a chuckle at these and how many think WTF.......?:laugh:

Just spent ten minutes explaining the jokes to our nipper. She was remarkably polite and patient with the old fool. I, of course, thought it was an NSC classic. :bowdown: :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
None of your posts make any sense.

Think he was quoting someone else or being factious. His posts are always part of a larger context/theme, and usually make sense to me (even if I sometimes have to do some background reading; he's like an instructor in lateral thinking :lolol:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As posted previously, it would be post modern and Brigtonish to cook up a chant based on somthing by these cheeky boys. Try the below from one minute for anthemic chorus ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R4g83TM39g

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My supervisor at work is a Romanian guy also named Florin.
If Andone is anywhere near as hard working and as good at his job as him we have a chance of finishing in the top six. He really is a credit to himself and his country.

Now, if Andone was maybe Lithuanian or Polish I doubt we'd get more than 60% out of him, Chris would have to be on his case all the time and he probably wouldn't turn up on a Monday morning.

Yes I know.

But I bet the Polish Guy would have a better sausage though.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Seeing that compilation, there's more than a hint of Knocky about him. Looks like he could definitely play wide left (along with half our squad) but presumably will alternate with Gross for Number 10.

With his footwork he's like what Knocky would be if he was taller and faster.

That's something to look forward too.

Great minds....

No, wait! :eek:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Really looking forward to seeing our new boy. IMO he is exactly what we need to improve up front. Top marks to the back room boys for this one. :bowdown:

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
A steal at £5.2 million. Deportivo getting relegated reduced his buy out clause from £17 million. Well done to the recruitment team...again!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A steal at £5.2 million. Deportivo getting relegated reduced his buy out clause from £17 million. Well done to the recruitment team...again!

And fought off competition. At that price he must have had plenty of good offers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here