Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
When was the last time we gave anyone a five year deal? That’s some statement of how we value him.

Also reports abound that Watford offered much better personal terms but he wasn’t impressed with a lack of managerial stability. Good to hear, sounds like he has exactly the right attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When was the last time we gave anyone a five year deal? That’s some statement of how we value him.

Also reports abound that Watford offered much better personal terms but he wasn’t impressed with a lack of managerial stability. Good to hear, sounds like he has exactly the right attitude.

We've done it three times in the last 11 months: Knockaert and Dunk in August and Maty Ryan last June.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Or just knowing that he's in well below his market price.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Can't be bothered to read the entire thread but we will need a chant that pronounces his name right: 'Andonn-eh'.

That's Amore fits the bill (sorry Bobby Z, we now have two-Bob).

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Can't be bothered to read the entire thread but we will need a chant that pronounces his name right: 'Andonn-eh'.

That's Amore fits the bill (sorry Bobby Z, we now have two-Bob).

Florin Andone (Romanian pronunciation: [floˈrin anˈdone]

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Chris Hughton?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
My supervisor at work is a Romanian guy also named Florin.
If Andone is anywhere near as hard working and as good at his job as him we have a chance of finishing in the top six. He really is a credit to himself and his country.

Now, if Andone was maybe Lithuanian or Polish I doubt we'd get more than 60% out of him, Chris would have to be on his case all the time and he probably wouldn't turn up on a Monday morning.

Yes I know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here