Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best place to watch the cup final in Brighton?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A mate is up in town and looking for somewhere central, near Seafront/south lanes. I rarely go and watch a game in a pub so over to you

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Your sofa making your wife happy telling you to "Look at that hat!"

EDIT: ooops! wrong thread!

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A mate is up in town and looking for somewhere central, near Seafront/south lanes. I rarely go and watch a game in a pub so over to you
South lanes ? From a brightonian no less , put your tin hat on !!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I like watching in The Edinburgh, although that's closer to the station than the seafront. It's a bit small, so worth booking a table, but it's a nice pub, even if the food's a little hipster now. Loads of TVs, they'll absolutely be showing it, and not normally full of wankers.

In The Lanes, The Font may well be showing it? They used to show football certainly. Few screens, and a big projector, but it's not exactly the best pub in the world. The Walrus, which I think used to be The Smugglers, is probably showing it, but I haven't been there since it changed to The Walrus.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Still need a decent recommendation though! Is walksbout still a football pub? Does the fiddlers elbow show games?

For the record, my mate isn’t a plastic, he was at the semi final and I’m the away end at The Amex a fortnight ago :)). He’d be at Wembley if it wasn’t for a significant family birthday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here