Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s a glorious spring day here in BN1 - as Manchester United visit this postcode.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Bring a light jacket

Be prepared to direct people to trains to Redhill post match.

See you in the Mayo after £3 a pint !

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Bought my Now TV pass. All set for a day of gardening in sunny Devon, followed by what will hopefully be at least a point tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our Dear Leader has spoken with wise words we are forever in his debt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Give me strength.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A wonderful sporting day on the Riviera,a day of first class cricket followed by Premier league football at the Falmex.

Enjoy it, I'm jealous. Would love to spend the day watching the cricket today. Sadly I'm stuck in a dull office all day. :down:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are Manchester United visiting BN1?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I suggest that you put your sharp mind and excellent observational skills to good use this evening, when (if) United score I know of at least one local resident sharing some 1901s regularly who is also a STH at The Theatre of Broken Promises. :moo:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on people, lay off HB&B today. A 30,000+ crowd in our lovely home for our last home game of our first season back in the top flight for 35 years - and there were times in that intervening period when this situation looked like an impossible pipedream. No real pressure as barring an absolutely freakish set of results we're back again next season, so let's pretend it's Christmas and show 'Peace and Goodwill to all men'.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Come on people, lay off HB&B today. A 30,000+ crowd in our lovely home for our last home game of our first season back in the top flight for 35 years - and there were times in that intervening period when this situation looked like an impossible pipedream. No real pressure as barring an absolutely freakish set of results we're back again next season, so let's pretend it's Christmas and show 'Peace and Goodwill to all men'.

But the thread title says glorious spring day :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here