Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should we sell Locadia in the Summer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought we played well today, for 3/4ers of the pitch.
Some lovely interplay with crisp one touch passing, mixing up the speed of attack.

Then the team gets 25 yards from goal and everything stops.

If Jurgen can't get onto the pitch today, gotta wonder why he's here getting splinters sat on the bench behind the older slower version of Ulloa.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are stupid threads and then there are REALLY stupid threads.....

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Same reason Izquierdo wasn’t thrown straight in, he still needs time to learn how we play and adapt to English football. If you think we’re going to sell a player we’ve spent that much on after a couple of months you can’t know a great deal about football.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Because he had a poor game last outing and Ulloa is next in the pecking order. Shown touches of class in the very brief spells we have seen him think he will be fine just needs time to adjust and a run of games

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Locadia will start next season as our #1 I reckon, no way will Murray be the main man again next season and I would be disappointed if we went back tor Ulloa.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This.

Don't people engage their brain before typing bollox ?

I'm just trying to join in with the cool kids, although I guess I didn't do it very well as I didn't slate Locadia or the team.
Just taking the point to it's naturally conclusion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We will sell Jurgen in the summer..........................................................................................................................................................................................of 2019 to a top 6 club for big money.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm just trying to join in with the cool kids, although I guess I didn't do it very well as I didn't slate Locadia or the team.
Just taking the point to it's naturally conclusion.

Sometimes if you have nothing useful to type then don't type anything. I know it will hurt your post count but I get fed up with reading mostly turgid stuff from you..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sometimes if you have nothing useful to type then don't type anything. I know it will hurt your post count but I get fed up with reading mostly turgid stuff from you..

Hi pot. :wave:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] probably meant the comment, as rather tongue in cheek, more frustrated that Locadia didn't get a chance today.
IMO I think, we'll all be glad when we're absolutely safe :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I agree but the same applies to you!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] probably meant the comment, as rather tongue in cheek, more frustrated that Locadia didn't get a chance today.
IMO I think, we'll all be glad when we're absolutely safe :thumbsup:
Of course it was, as said just the natural end point if your train of thought is:-

'Blimey we're playing pretty good, esp for a tough away match, but it's all breaking down around their box'.

Sadly the precious snowflakes on here can't handle the truth. :lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Of course it was, as said just the natural end point if your train of thought is:-

'Blimey we're playing pretty good, esp for a tough away match, but it's all breaking down around their box'.

Sadly the precious snowflakes on here can't handle the truth. :lol:

I bloody hate snowflakes, but you're not allowed to say that these days because it's 'not PC' :angry:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bloody hate snowflakes, but you're not allowed to say that these days :angry:

It's possibly the first time I've ever written it, bloody bed wetters. :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports