Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Robert Peston - may well have talent but he's such an annoying c&*t, he must also have the best agent in the world to get him a contract on TV. Cannot stand him.

Tom Bradby - simply urghhh.

I would pay more for my tv licence just to be rid of both these bellends.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'll start with Colin Murray.

Why's he on any football highlights program? Why's he on today's COUNTDOWN? How long before he sinks to Songs Of Praise aka the last refuge of People-Who-Just-Want-To-Be-On-The-Telly-At-Any-Cost?

I mean, what's he FOR? ???

I can't make a list because I probably wouldn't know who they are. I find Davina McCall very stupid, or at lest the progs she presents are completely dumbed down to the lowest possible denominator - not that I'e watched any. I am aware roughly who Ant & Dec are, but never seen anything they present and probably wouldn't recognise them. Can't really stand Winkleman - though I find her strangely attractive, for some reason - no idea what she presents, though.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Sheesh! Where to start? Best I stick to just five I think.

Katie Price (obviously) :nono::sick:

Shouty woman McCall :bla:

Ant & Dec :tosser: & :wanker:
That turd who plays Mrs Brown :shit:

Gemma Collins :sick:

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Russell Howard
Russell Brand
Rylan
James Cordon
Alan Carr
Gemma Collins
ANYONE from TOWIE, Geordie Shore or Made in Chelsea

Pretty much anyone stealing a living from some crap reality TV show can die for all I care.

These reality TV 'stars' are promoting the idea to a generation of young people that its ok to be thick as shit as you can get by being 'instagram famous'.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've worked out why there are so many 'I can't believe no one has yet mentioned...". Its because we block them out. Another example, kunnt of the north: Vernon Kaye.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Janet Street Porter. She may have been relevant for 5 mins in the early 80's but she simply ruins any show she appears on. When she is on HIGNFY I turn over. She is determined to hijack any show with her gobby, proto-feminist, "say it like I see it", screeching monologues. And she looks like the back end of a bus to boot.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Lucy Verasamy reads the weather on ITV news,GMB, and has somehow got a spot on ITV racing.
Her agent has clearly done well for her, no special talent but having said that I would happily watch her all day long.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ant & Deck

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Lucy Verasamy reads the weather on ITV news,GMB, and has somehow got a spot on ITV racing.
Her agent has clearly done well for her, no special talent but having said that I would happily watch her all day long.

It is very difficult to have a pop at Lucy, she is top clunge.
She is a weather presenter who has a degree in geography so she is no Gemma Collins.
I may be wrong but I have only seen her talk about the weather on ITV racing, for the 'going' etc.
I for one have no problems seeing her on more TV.
Same for Jules on BT Sport.
Imagine Lucy,Jules and Racheal Riley and maybe Holly, all presenting on a TV show.
Apart from the obvious all 3 are very good and enthusiastic about what they do.
Oh and the full breasted political reporter / newsreader / presenter Ranvir Singh, she wakes me up nicely in the mornings as well.
It's Winkleman I can't stand, I am sure she is only there because of her famous Mum.
Gemma Collins, zero talent, zero personality, unf***able lardarse.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here