Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs India First Test - Edgbaston

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shame on the England ‘fans’ for booing Kohli, other than that great day and result.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shame on the England ‘fans’ for booing Kohli, other than that great day and result.
The abuse our players get abroad I can’t get that precious

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Its the ones he dropped that are the cause for concern. he is put in the slips because he can catch them so of he drops a couple that is a disaster as he isnt doing the job he was put there to do. That is apart from his batting.

Agree but you said he catches 1 in 3 or 4, which is blatantly wrong

*awaits retort explaining why it’s not wrong*

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agree but you said he catches 1 in 3 or 4, which is blatantly wrong

*awaits retort explaining why it’s not wrong*

Because it was a true assessment of his performance for the 1st innings when he dropped at least 2 vital catches. but if you wish to think that his performance in the field was acceptable that is your prerogative but it doesnt mean that I have to agree.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Because it was a true assessment of his performance for the 1st innings when he dropped at least 2 vital catches. but if you wish to think that his performance in the field was acceptable that is your prerogative but it doesnt mean that I have to agree.

I didn’t say it was acceptable....but don’t let that stop you

#neverwrong [emoji23][emoji23]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
MOTM - Curran or VK ?

To be fair it should have been Kholi, good cameo's by Curran but the way VK managed the Indian tail to score 149 and then a 50 in the second innings while many others failed in all four innings should have swung it.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
To be fair it should have been Kholi, good cameo's by Curran but the way VK managed the Indian tail to score 149 and then a 50 in the second innings while many others failed in all four innings should have swung it.

I disagree. Kohli has played 67 Tests,and is rated as the No. 2 batsman in the world. He did what was expected of him.
Sam Curran was playing only his 2nd Test, and made significant contributions with bat and ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here