Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
10 minutes...

albionite

May 20, 2009
But, you know, that’s not actually true is it? Just relax. I don’t mind being pilloried for sharing some insight that doesn’t get over the line. But I do mind being pilloried for something I never even said in the first place! Please.

Thank you. And calm down.

You know the rules you took a stab in the dark and got it wrong. You should expect the abuse

If he signed for Leicester today you would be crowing about how great your make believe insiders are.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You know the rules you took a stab in the dark and got it wrong. You should expect the abuse

If he signed for Leicester today you would be crowing about how great your make believe insiders are.

But that’s not what happened though is it? And, frankly, you know it, and you’re getting your knickers in a twist.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
In English, quite a lot of people seem to have jumped to the conclusion that I said “9.35pm”.

I did not. Is that clear enough for you?!

" I have full faith and support for Tony Blooms recruitment team, I always have. Let me be clear that Leicesters meddling in our purchase took place, it could have been other people also.

"I realised there is some need for clarification, it should have been obvious but I need to clarify just in case it wasn't. In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 9.35 instead of 9.35am. The sentence should have been '9.35am, shirt holding...'

I simply mis-spoke

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given the fairtomiddlin as the clubs most relevant, this is my list of most attractive clubs to go to were I just arriving on a magic carpet: based on stability, lifestyle and career enhancement prospects

Everton
Stains
Wet sham
Newcastle
Leicester
Brighton
Wolves
Fulham
Watford
Palarse
Burnley
Huddersfield
Cardiff

So it was a close call, perhaps.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’m not squabbling.

Things that were right: he did visit Lancing on Monday morning. He did complete most of his medical then. LCFC did meddle. LCFC then stepped down. The final detail was signed tonight. The embargo is lifted at 9.30.

Things that were wrong: we believed he stayed in a London hotel Monday night, that cannot be proven, and may well be wrong.

I am, truly, sorry for misleading you all so grossly.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
But, you know, that’s not actually true is it?

Which bits are true then? You said he was at Lancing yesterday morning when he was in Paris, that the deal was off which it clearly isn’t, that he stayed in he UK last night (two locations) when he was presumably still in Paris. Have I missed anything?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tomorrow now for sure, innit. I m so drunk I cn barely

new.gif

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I never said the deal was off, I shared that the meddling could easily destabilise an almost complete deal which was very frustrating, and that proved to be nailed on.

If you want to identify who’s “making things up”, I suggest you start with a mirror.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
" I have full faith and support for Tony Blooms recruitment team, I always have. Let me be clear that Leicesters meddling in our purchase took place, it could have been other people also.

"I realised there is some need for clarification, it should have been obvious but I need to clarify just in case it wasn't. In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 9.35 instead of 9.35am. The sentence should have been '9.35am, shirt holding...'

I simply mis-spoke

Which bits are true then? You said he was at Lancing yesterday morning when he was in Paris, that the deal was off which it clearly isn’t, that he stayed in he UK last night (two locations) when he was presumably still in Paris. Have I missed anything?

I never said the deal was off, I shared that the meddling could easily destabilise an almost complete deal which was very frustrating, and that proved to be nailed on.

If you want to identify who’s “making things up”, I suggest you start with a mirror.

Right that's it, I've had enough now, you can't stay up and see the results, off to bed with you, before Uncle Bozza gets vexed :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In English, quite a lot of people seem to have jumped to the conclusion that I said “9.35pm”.

I did not. Is that clear enough for you?!

I’m embarrassed for you mate - give it up.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’d also like to apologise for this one. 1st May, I shared new shirt coming 4 days after WCF. Which was 80 days away at the time.

I missed by 2 days. Sorry for that also.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
*** The return of Sheebo in the know ****

He’s signed lads and lasses. Announcement tomorrow - prob late morning or early afternoon. Impeccable sources i’m so lucky to have. I know this is news to many of you and not many saw this coming. If he signs tomorrow remember who broke this news.
Thanks. #sheeboitk #writeagain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
*** The return of Sheebo in the know ****

He’s signed lads and lasses. Announcement tomorrow - prob late morning or early afternoon. Impeccable sources i’m so lucky to have. I know this is news to many of you and not many saw this coming. If he signs tomorrow remember who broke this news.
Thanks. #sheeboitk #writeagain

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here