Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
About 20 years ago, that 'final solution' remark would have got her instantly fired from any mainstream media outlets. It's a shocking sign of the times that it took four days for LBC to give her the boot and the Mail has done nothing. I know it's the Mail but if she'd said that in the 80s or 90s, she'd be out on her ear.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
A copy of her tweet,

The now-deleted tweet, made in the hours after the explosion, read: "22 dead - number rising. Schofield. Don't you even dare. Do not be a part of the problem. We need a final solution #Machester (sic)."

In too much of a hurry to post it probably,
#Machester :facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Going to be a bit tougher for her to pay off her twitter libel bill now, when will she learn ?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Before anyone tries to claim that this is against principle of free speech - it really isn't.
She has the right to say stuff (assuming this doesn't count as incitement and I am sure it doesn't) however vile.
And LBC have the right to decide not to pay her to say that stuff.

She made a huge error of judgement, any way you look at it. And LBC sacked her for it.
Which is all good.

About 20 years ago, that 'final solution' remark would have got her instantly fired from any mainstream media outlets. It's a shocking sign of the times that it took four days for LBC to give her the boot and the Mail has done nothing. I know it's the Mail but if she'd said that in the 80s or 90s, she'd be out on her ear.

The Rothermere press were always rather keen on the Final Solution.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Completely unsuitable for regulated media, please fire Farage next.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The final solution was obviously to sack her.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Before anyone tries to claim that this is against principle of free speech - it really isn't.

isnt it? just to be clear, are all instances of "final solution" to be banned, because i need to redo some documentation if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here