Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just listened to the post match Stockdale interview, talking about the mixed feelings on the result, Ben Roberts, grilling from CH and Goldson.

It's impossible not to LOVE the bloke, quite apart from his goalkeeping prowess. What a man.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Just listened to the post match Stockdale interview, talking about the mixed feelings on the result, Ben Roberts, grilling from CH and Goldson.

It's impossible not to LOVE the bloke, quite apart from his goalkeeping prowess. What a man.

This is the thing with Stockdale. A lot has been said, and even marketed, about this together and team thing, but Stockdale really is absolutely pivotal to it. I think Liam is in the same category, and really hope he's around to add some grit and nous in the run-in.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is the thing with Stockdale. A lot has been said, and even marketed, about this together and team thing, but Stockdale really is absolutely pivotal to it. I think Liam is in the same category, and really hope he's around to add some grit and nous in the run-in.

Yes, me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Shit. The. Bed. What a save.

Was a great save [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION], I was on the opposite side of the stand to you, watched Jota fall over, nothing much in it, didn't think it was that bad, but I guess the ref was swayed by the players swishing harmony hairspray moment (does he or doesn't he)!
Big Q, was did you do, like me a silent fist pump :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Was a great save [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION], I was on the opposite side of the stand to you, watched Jota fall over, nothing much in it, didn't think it was that bad, but I guess the ref was swayed by the players swishing harmony hairspray moment (does he or doesn't he)!
Big Q, was did you do, like me a silent fist pump :wink:

I watched it on the beam back. The clip is from a Brentford fan on Twitter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surprised he gave so much away in the post match interview about how Ben Roberts waved a left arm as a signal. Other teams will notice this.

They'll just devise a new system. Most of the time, the keepers memorise which penalty takers have habits. Stockers has said before, Roberts insists on them watching videos. He only mentioned it this time, because he was expecting a couple of other Brentford players could be taking it.

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
Should've been retaken....Duffy (and others) miles inside the box when the ball was kicked 😂😂

We all know rules are rules but would be harsh were he deemed as interfering with play...
The ONLY reason he's there is to be first in line to congratulate/ assault big Dave in the event of a save!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here