Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: Where is this?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just sorting through some old negatives from 1981, but have no idea where this is. Any ideas?

PAA12.jpg

PS. The rest of the roll was a bit more interesting - Springsteen outside Al Forno's! Very poor quality, though, before anyone asks...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Took the kids here at Halloween, it's north of Upper Dicker. Michelsham Abbey or something like that?

*EDIT* Michelham Priory!

*EDIT AGAIN* Bugger it, DFL JCL beat me to it!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Just sorting through some old negatives from 1981, but have no idea where this is. Any ideas?

PS. The rest of the roll was a bit more interesting - Springsteen outside Al Forno's! Very poor quality, though, before anyone asks...

Would still be interested to see Springsteen shots, if poss? Did you take them?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Would still be interested to see Springsteen shots, if poss? Did you take them?

Go on, then... Note: I had a nightmare when rewinding the film in the camera (remember those days?). It jammed, and I opened the back without realising, re-exposing some frames before I snapped it shut again! Which is why I've converted some of these to B&W.

Garry Tallent
PAA13.jpg
Roy Bittan
PAA14.jpg
Pete Townshend was there too
PAA16.jpg
Danny Federici
PAA17.jpg
Danny Federici
PAA18.jpg
Steven Van Zandt
PAA19.jpg
Bruce
PAA20.jpg
Bruce
PAA21.jpg
Bruce
PAA22.jpg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Go on, then... Note: I had a nightmare when rewinding the film in the camera (remember those days?). It jammed, and I opened the back without realising, re-exposing some frames before I snapped it shut again! Which is why I've converted some of these to B&W.

Bruce
View attachment 81542

Loving the King & Queens t-shirt. Is he joe public or a musician?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Many, many thanks mate. You will have made my wife very happy with those photos, and so close to home!

In fact, if you were prepared to do it, those photos deserve their own thread as lots of Bruce fans on here who might well not see as on a non related thread.

Were/are you a Bruuuuce fan?

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Loving the King & Queens t-shirt. Is he joe public or a musician?

He used to be me. I should have swapped it for Bruce's leather jacket!

Edit: Of all the photos to feck up. :tantrum:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Many, many thanks mate. You will have made my wife very happy with those photos, and so close to home!

In fact, if you were prepared to do it, those photos deserve their own thread as lots of Bruce fans on here who might well not see as on a non related thread.

Were/are you a Bruuuuce fan?

You're welcome. Always available to make someone's wife very happy.

If anyone else wants a "Thread of Bruce photos", shout.

Yes, I've been a Bruce fan from the first time I heard Paul Gambaccini play "Born to Run", back when everyone looked blank and said "Bruce who?

One of my two life-long constants - today's the 48th Anniversary of my first Albion game. :albion2:

PS. I still have the Dave Marsh book that everyone (except the Big Man) signed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here