Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Revell linked to Coventry City

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When you have a young team that is doing OK everyone gets interested in players.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Beach Hut is spot on, we have a young team that is climbing the league at a respectable pace and growing in confidence with every game...I would be disappointed if they weren't getting the plaudits and being linked with moves elsewhere...though I will be gutted if we do see the current team broken up as I can't remember being more positive about the way things are going on the pitch for many a year.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Adams comes to Withdean to check on Whings progress... journo makes 2+2=5... bullsh1t story appears from unrealiable source... overreaction on here...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Caveman said:
What? We've been in this position for about the last 6 years.

Zamora? Harding? Virgo? Brooker? Knight? To name just a few.

Yes but at present we have around 6 or 7 players all in the first team

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Amazing isn't it, we are talking about the very same player who many were saying wouldn't be good enough for the Albion as he had only been banging in the goals for Braintree...hope they are now eating their words with a fair helping of humble pie.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I like Revell and he's doing brilliantly. But if he goes on to be a successful Championship player (ie a potential Premiership player) I'll eat my hat.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
coventrygull said:
Every player has a price. As long as he doesn't go cheap. Doubt if Coventry could afford him to be honest

I read somewhere that their new chief executive has restructured finances giving them somehting like £3 million to spend on players. Still think this story is bullshit though.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
a cynic might say that when Adams said ""Are they good enough to get promoted? I would say not at the moment but they have got to decide if they are looking for player development or promotion." he really meant "no way cos i'm gonna buy your striker and anyone else i can get off you. but of course im no cynic.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Gully said:
..though I will be gutted if we do see the current team broken up as I can't remember being more positive about the way things are going on the pitch for many a year.
Agree with you 100% here. Unfortunately a few thousand people disagree with you and me as our home gates are barely 5000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here