Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pat Bamford

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Has had more clubs than the average golfer.Failed wherever he has been, over-rated rich boy whose dad owns JCB.
Woluldnt have him on free

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sorry didn't go through all the pages, aren't Villa in for Ulloa aswell

That’s what my sources are telling me, £2m loan fee until the end of the season. They’re going to take some stopping.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Reports circulating in the North East that Bamford was left fuming after only making the bench for their first leg play-off semi. If Boro lose tonight looks like he’s determined to leave with the EPL being his destination.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Garbage player who believes he is far better than he actually is. Disastrous loan spell at Burnley and complained that being criticised by Dyche left him "crying in his car". He was upset when BFC told him to pay his own quarterly bill for the internet.

I think Palace and Norwich fans also rate him (not).

SAC

May 21, 2014
Garbage player who believes he is far better than he actually is. Disastrous loan spell at Burnley and complained that being criticised by Dyche left him "crying in his car". He was upset when BFC told him to pay his own quarterly bill for the internet.

I think Palace and Norwich fans also rate him (not).

If he hadn't been a Chelsea player, I doubt Palace, Norwich and Burnley would have ever taken him on loan. He was pretty good on loan to Boro and that is all. If he gets sold it wont be to a PL club.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. If he can't make the team for a big Championship match then why are we even talking about this?

2. I'll tell my Derby-supporting mate that he's available - they love a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here